Monday, March 16, 2009

Prince, it's your birthday! =)


my prince, as everyone know. =)


Prince's birthday is on..

14th March! Yay! =) Birthday and White Valentine, how sweet. =3

Well, for his birthday this year, we've decided to celebrate with his family but.. didn't turn out as it is. =( And my so last minute planning for lunch with his coll mates didn't work out too. =( Owh well. But we did enjoyed ourselves at the curve. =)

I know what i wanted to get him but each Nike outlet either has the last piece or the size is simply gone. =/ So i got him to bring me to the curve.

And.. i got 5 pairs of earrings, two nail polish (blue. i'm so crazy about blue lately!) and a dress. =3



*gasps* lucky you didn't get me the costumes as souvenir! xD


But still managed to get him his pressie from Pyramid and my own pressie. =3 as a reward to myself. *sounds so sad!*

And here's a post dedicated to my prince. =3

Benjamin Tan Chung Young. I met him through Friendster. Sounds a bit cliche. I know. Hahaha. At that time, i just came back from Redang Island (i wanna go again! X3) and i don't know how but he just ended up leaving a comment on one of my picture. =) and since he left a question, i replied him. LOL. And he wasn't even on my friend's list, thus, the friendship turned relationship begins. xD


urhm, pizza anyone?


Ben's charming. Admit it! *points a knife at readers*. =) Okay, not to everyone especially those who are afraid of him. *giggles* But Ben really is a charismatic person. He makes friends easily. He can practically suit himself in any, ANY situation. And that's what i love about him. He makes me feel really comfortable with him especially on the first day of meeting him in real person. Even Sandra warmed up to him in within minutes. =) It feels really easy being with him. And what's more surprising is, he's mature for his age. =P

Ben is the only person that i can really really show myself. My immatureness. My bimboness. At times, it annoys the hell out of him but he handles it really well. =D What to do lar, it makes him laugh when i annoy him with silly question like "Why is the sky blue?". That was just an example. I NEVER asked him that. i know the answers anyway. =/

even the kebab cook warmed up to him.

Ben has really good leadership skills. =) Even my cousin sister was impressed when she look at Ben's profile in his friendster. Hahaha. Ben, now you know! =D He runs his club really well and he's very dedicated to it. He organizes a lot of events. Helpout at SPCA, Orphanage, Camps, Talks, Activities. But all wouldn't be successful if it's not for his club members too la. =D

He is also a super helpful person. =) I think he enjoys helping people at times. Running errands, doing favors for people. *Happily sigh* Ben's so not a typical malaysian like.. yours truly.. =P . He helps whenever he can. Where else, i'm the type that waits for people to help the person who needs help except maybe for life and death situation la. =/ Ben likes to help people, Stephie likes to help animals if possible because they are cuter. =P

My prince is also very knowledgeable. =3 He taught me a lot of things i wouldn't think of, especially food! He thought me how to taste, which is which, the difference between whipped cream and cream, how to pronounce steak, the right way to eat steak, how to taste wine (though i haven't really grasp it right yet.). He also introduced me to Edamame, Italiannies, D'Tavern, Carl's Junior, Mee Suah and.. *thinks* a lot others? =D (ps: he knows how to cook too!)



his dad with the pipe. his mum with the smile. and ben with the.. smile too. =)


Do you know he's actually a clean freak? He's so opposite of me. I'm rather messy and not so much of a clean freak. but doesn't mean i'm not clean! xD When we first met, i remember thinking to myself, he's such clean freak!, whenever he tells me he's cleaning the house, the toilet or cleaning lucky. =/ he even comes to my place to scrub... pots... = = NOT that my parents didn't clean properly, it's just, we don't scrub pots. (-_-") and when ben sees a pot, his itchy hands can't stand it, and start scrubbing pots though i asked him not to. countless of times. aih. *shakes head*


Bennie is also a very sweet person. =) Very sweet. He goes all out to make me happy though the last 3 days haven't been that sweet but still.. *hugs* i guess, it happens in a relationship, no? We talked it over and it's settled, i hope. =3 he gives me roses occasionally. and last friday he gave me an african daisy that looks like sunflower if you ask me. hahaha.

Although Saturday didn't turn out that well, i hope next year things would be different. Afterall, next year is when you hit the BIG 2 0. =) *hugs* so next year, i promise it'll be different. if it doesn't, i'll MAKE it happen. =3

Happy Birthday My Love! =)


*hugs and kisses*


ps: i'll always be by your side no matter what. just like you with me all the time. =)




4 comments:

Melody said...

woman! im gonna go AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :) hehe nice post hehee

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

i'll be there on his 20th birthday. Really. I promise. LOL...and and...err...

Admit it...without me and my redang trip. you guys would have not met...and and...its all fate how God interlink me into your life *coughs-tryingdamnhardtolinkmyselfwithanythinghere-coughs*

But nonetheless I am glad you found him. who cares if it was friendster that brought u guys together. Fate. Written in the stars.

Get married. I wanna be one of ur jimui/bridesmaid whatever it is. And if i ever get married. I'll make sure my daughter marries your son. And me and you..we'll be forever till bad memory robs us of our memories. wtf...

I sound like I am going to die. Seriously...hahaha...


Awwww...Ben gives u flower. He is making the market bad for other guys. Them guys better be giving me flowers occasionally too!..

Well hello hello...I just wrote an essay. Taaa~

You're in my activ 10 now. I can bug u more now. Teee heee...=P

darren said...

damn...very sweet post and too sweet for me to handle ady..i think i might get diabetic soon...hahahaha...
anyway,i know he charming and u don have to point a knife at us....we know....hahahah...if not u won't be writing about him,right...haha..
So,glab u found the 1 and lively happly ever after...hahaha...

Shennie said...

mel: Awww... thanks mel! hahahah!

kristine: actually, if u didn't take take super funny pic of me, i dont think he'll leave a comment aso. and yes, it's also because of you, everything fall into places. hahaha! thanks! =D

lol! of course u'll be my bridesmaid. hahaha! xD no doubt about that okay! if u can't come home or whatever excuse, i m gonna send u the plane ticket, if u refuse, i'll make u pay for it. hahaha!

*grins evilly* at least he still didn't cook for me for valentine's. leonard made a bad market for guys too okay? hahahaha!

cool! i'll set u as my active10 too! and u better not lose or stop top-ing up ur credit! =P


darren: diabetes kaw kaw huh? =P that's the whole point! =P

well, it's happily.. not ever after yet.. =D though i'm pretty sure it will happen but let's just stay that way first. =P