Monday, March 23, 2009

Luck and Bad Decision.


photoshopped by sandra. =)


1st. 3 of my fingers got scalded early in the morning. Why? Because of my really untimely reflex. I was juggling a cup of 100 celcius or lower temperature tea, newspapers and two egg tarts. Cup in Left hand, tart on top of the folded half newspaper i was carrying. Tarts almost fell, left hand wanted to catch. And there goes. =/ What a way to start my morning. And i really DID jumped up and down in pain before running all the way to the water tap. =/

2nd. I planned to get my School Leaving Cert and my Prefect Cert. So i left at 10am. I was thinking to pay toll or not to pay toll. And i chose NOT to pay toll and the closer road to school. And well, i was stuck in the jam for 30 mins. (-_-")


Genting trip! =)


3rd. Upon reaching the school, i met up with Raymond to collect the Prefect Cert first. Alas, FINALLY met the teacher but she said "come back in another two days to collect the certs, i just saw the mistake on yours.". We went like WTF can? It's near April, and you still haven't got our certs done?! And i just received news from Raymond earlier, saying, we can only collect next week. =/

4th. Then i went to collect my School Leaving cert. I didn't notice any mistake. I was happy with it. So i walked out of school to my car. And then i saw it. REALLY F-ing STUPID mistake. The clerks should really go back to school! This time, they have my SPM results printed on the PMR placing. And for my SPM results, they just put a NIL. A F-ing NIL! I was like, damn, i must have been darn smart to take 10 subjects for PMR, totally skipped my SPM and Score pretty well for my STPM. *rolls eyes* then i have to walk back to school and have the clerk re-do the whole thing. Aih. He ask me to come back the next day. I am like, i'll give you till next week. *shakes head*



crystal jelly. Not for eating! =D


5th. Then i went to collect my driving license. I'm a C driver now! teehee. =D then i decide to get a TRIM. An Inch or TWO trim. So i went around looking at the prices. I saw this shop offering a rm20 haircut. So since i only need a f-ing trimming. I went in. Without any doubt.

When she started cutting, that's when i start regretting my decision to even enter the bloody saloon. She didn't measure my hair. And went on a trimming and thinning spree happily. I came out with my hair 4 inches shorter than before i went in. When i was paying, She even dared to smile at me and ask me to come again. My god. That's the 1st and the last time i'll ever enter THAT shop.

So now, it's.. very wavy, pretty short and bloody dry.


I suppose today is of bad luck and bad decision. *sigh*



5 comments:

CHRIS TAN said...

when 5 bad things happened to you today, you will have 500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 x 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 (infinite la hoiyo) good things to happen for you. you'll just have to stay tune!

Shennie said...

hahahah! i suppose! =)

coz later on, i went to buy dvd. normal price is rm8 for one and three for rm20.

so i was happily picking out the dvds.(PS: i finally found my love aka casper the friendly ghost!), and then hor, they were having promotion, those dvd with sticker costs rm5 per dvd and rm10 for three.

in the 3 discs which i picked, 2 has the sticker, and i get to pick another one.

so i spend rm18 on four dvds! cool eh? xD

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

why talking abt dvds and vcd oso can make me pening wan? wtf...LOL...

your 1st picture is very the nice can? LOL....why ur blog not pink ade 1? dont worry....bad things happen that day..good things happen the next day...(well usually it doesnt happen that way.Just saying it to make u feel better...=P )

Shennie said...

er, well, it does sound a bit confusing there i suppose. At 1st i was confused too!


Well, i just thought it's time for a change. =D it has been pink for nearly two years. So i think white should do some justice now. =D didn't take black coz yours is black. teehee~

Well, the next day, the good thing is nice weather which was yesterday. =3

Melody said...

Just one day of bad luck, soon enough good things will come to u kay :) hehe