Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Of Prima Donna and Diva


Do you know that i've NEVER labelled myself as a Prima Donna or Diva? But somehow, today, i feel like i'm almost one except for living in a mansion with 100 maids bowing and serving me at my feet.



a princess living in ruins.

I, Stephanie Lee, hereby announce that i hate MILO (my dog, not the drink) with every fibre of my being. I woke up, feeling happy, because my parents are coming back~ and then i was greeted by the ugliest sight in my whole life once i open my house door. Milo, shitted in his cage.

Owh, it's not so bad. Not really. (i'm LYING my head off right now). It's bad. it's VERY bad. It's not those hard lumps, it's those watery ones, u know, when u get diarrhea? it's called LOU SAI in hokkien (or at least i think so coz it sounds very hokkien-ish).


beauty sleep.

Upon being greeted by that pile of shit, my headache came back. Straight right into my brains. fried it. torn in. and suddenly anger surge right through me. i quickly close the door, and walk into my room. close the door. and sleep again, willing, wishing it to go away and hoping it to be just a nightmare and that i've not truly waken yet.

So i woke up again at about 830? or is it 9? i REFUSE to open the door. i did all the chores. and when i finally open the door, apparently it's reality. so i begin my cleaning process. God, it was awful. the smell. *sigh* and so i told myself that i've to at least wash away some because the stench is just so.. over powering.



unrequited love. was once there. no it doesn't feel good.


and while cleaning i just snap. I started cursing. i wanted to throw things at the dog. i wanted to slay him. i wanted to chop him into pieces............ JUST KIDDING....! actually, i did snapped though. I was thinking about loading him into the car, drive all the way to tun hussein onn, and leave the bugger there and then go home. If my parents were to ask where did the dog go, i would just say..

"he ran away because i HAVEN'T been feeding him anything these past few days. I TOLD you to send him to some dog hotel but you wouldn't. i was too busy preparing for STPM that i totally forgot about the dog."

i could so imagine the look on their faces. no i couldn't actually.

My parents better pay me GOOD for what i went through these few days. My sister and her husband was supposed to help me but they couldn't because of their hectic schedule and i was left alone to handle it with ben and sandra.


take me away.


I am known to love cute furry things. Yes, i do. Milo is cute. Milo is furry. But MILO isn't tiny or small. Someone missed out the word "small/tiny" in describing my love for cute furry things. =D why do i like cute furry things instead of any size? because of their shit. hamsters's shit is like.. as small as a GRAIN of rice and it doesn't stink. Milo's shit is bigger than human shit at times. =/ and it stinks like hell. My stomach always flip-flops whenever i try to clean up the shit. and today, i almost vomited again. *Sigh*

and i've even gotten blister from using the "cangkul" to pick up the shit. For some odd reason, my house "cangkul" is those used in construction. the ironic thing is, no one is my family is involved in contruction or whatever. So i suspect my dad picked it up from somewhere.



blistered.


And while i was doing laundry earlier, i've decided this.

the next time my parents are going on holiday, i'll insist them sending the dog to a dog hotel. I don't care if they have to pay extra. i don't care. i'm gonna scream, throw a tantrum, whine and whine, cry, wail, i'll do whatever that is in my power to have the dog away. heck, if they don't, i'll run away somewhere and have the dog starve. i know i'm selfish. but i don't like being responsible of the dog. EVER.


actually, by next year, i won't be around much. coz i MIGHT be staying in a dorm. heh heh~! if they go on holiday, i might not even be home to help them handle things. *smiles sweetly* No, i WON'T come back if the dog is here. xD sorry sandra! you just gotta go through what i went through to know why i hate milo now.



i'll gain my wings.


why would i say that i've a little diva or prima donna in me? it's because i believe only these "little princess" wouldn't like being ordered to do what i was doing. and i did hated it. i can't help it. i'm spoiled in some way by my parents. *runs away*


ps: not using my pics lately because my comp couldn't read my phone memory card. and also, i seem to have lose the enthusiasm to take pics.

pss: pictures courtesy of deviantart, introduced by sandra.

2 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

dog lover konon. *shakes head* You must love them despite their shits and pee or actions. Same liek marriage right, despite sickness or *I-DOnt-Remember-the-rest*...

I have come to a conclusion, maybe steph dont really love dogs...wanna start loving tortoises?? =D at least its less shit? =/

Shennie said...

hey, i love dogs, okay? small ones which doesnt poop big. =/

heh! i used to like tortoises or rather turtles as u called it.. u know, the green ones? until it bites/snaps. it's not nice anymore..

i like dogs. seriously. i like lucky (ben's dog). i like mel's poodle too!