Sunday, October 12, 2008

Holiday = Disaster

As most of you guys know, my parents went on a holiday which means... YAY! FREEDOM!!! But, freedom comes with a terrible price. a very terrible one. a very very terrible one. a very very "bery" terrible one.

i shall announce the terrible price, or prices should i say, which i've to pay.

*jeng jeng jeng!*

*takes a deep breath*

the 1st deadly price ;



LAUNDRY! it's not little. they left with 3 piles for me to fold. and two more piles for me to WASH, HANG TO DRY and FOLD! I hate laundry. I won't deny that. i love clothes but i hate the washing, hanging and folding part. *sigh* but owh well, it's NOT tat bad. I mean, it's just clothes, i can handle it! *looking absolutely determined* >=3


2nd deadly price ;

*takes a deeper breath*





It's cleaning the house!! for someone who rarely does house work, it's taking a toll on me. but heck, i can handle it! *looking absolutely determined again!* >=3 , it's a way of learning to be independant i guess. but i'm getting tired of it.. (-_-")


the 3rd price that i've to pay for my pretty short-lived freedom would be.. :

Fending ourselves. I have to decide what's for breakfast, what's for lunch and dinner.. *sigh* food is suppose to be a happy thought but it isn't now after you have been eating way too much fast food and hawker food. i now crave for my dad's cooking. i miss his ABC soup which i love so much. *mental note to self : must learn his technique of boiling the soup till it's so yummy-liciousz!*

the last and most deadly price i have to pay is.. :


*tadah~!*




Taking care of milo. this is an old pic of him when he was damn cute and adorable. he's still sorta cute alright but he's NOT so adorable anymore. he's the shittiest thing i've ever come across. he's stupid in things he has to be smart at and smart at things he should be stupid at!

*stares at milo FURIOUSLY.*

what had he done?

he had done a great deal alright. 1st, he bites shoes. 2nd he bites clothes. 3rd, he topples his food just so he can lay flat on his tummy and eat (damn lazy dog). 4th, he's damn stubborn, he HATES going into his cage (like it has got some aura that it used to belong to brownie and mocca). the last 3 days went alright with the help of my brother-in-law and ben but today was a disaster.

owh, i caged him up these few days. because i don't want him to create a mess. but that's inevitable. you wanna know why? because even he's in his cage, he still manages to. create a mess i mean.




i feel depressed.


This time, he toppled his food. everything fell on the ground. then, he had to make it worst by vomitting on it. Okay, i can't blame him. the poor thing hasn't been feeling well even my elder sis thinks so too.

and, lastly, even when he's in his freaking cage, he managed to chew on the clothes which i hang on the laundry line which was just above his cage. he chewed on sandra's baju kurung's kain, the prs white one, and also, the white baju kurung top. i was effing pissed at him. i started scolding and hitting him while he's in the cage. guess what? he effing pissed! pissed like his whole bladder sorta broke or something. then he ran and hide under my dad's lorry. GRRRRRRR!



there are times i feel like the bunny. lost.



I asked Sandra to lure him out by giving him food. but the bloody dog was smart. he wouldn't fall for it. then i slowly coax him out by going "mai mai~ food food~" then he came out, but not out enough to let me get him into his cage.. *screams in rage* BUT, luck was on my side, i manage to reach for his chain and pull him out. actually i had to go through 2 minutes of tug of war before managing him out.. he quickly ran into his cage. i throw his bowl with the one cup of dog food into his cage. he tried toppling over it, i glared and scolded him. then he gave me the very innocent-i'm-not-wrong look and start eating hungrily.

then, i just sorta soften and added two more cups into his bowl. however, i didn't let him out to shit due to water almost flooding the "garden" ground. *sigh* if i let him out and shit, i m dead. but if i don't let him out and shit, he'll shit in his cage. either way, i m dead. *sigh*

i'm offering the dog up for adoption, anyone who would be kind enough to take him in? i'm giving it away for F.O.C. (just kidding, even if i'm willing to give it away for F.O.C, my parents wouldn't. heck, they would actually skin me alive)




That's it. i'm getting a migraine. a rather bad one. owh, and also, i just discovered that a litter of kittens have been making my house their playground. as in IN my house. they came in through the broken glass through my living room's "door/window". i've paste newpapers, and plastics. and barricade it with my boxes of dvd. hopefully it holds. i don't want the cats to start nibbling on my new tv cabbles as i cought one was hiding behind my tv shelf TODAY.

i'm going to bed. i think i'm coming down with a fever. see you guys around.



(ps: i wish my parents are home now. =( *sniff sniff* )
(pss: pictures courtesy of deviant art and my own friendster profile)

3 comments:

darren said...

hahaha...oh come on,is not so bad...well,who ever say life is easy anyway,but u can always call us for help what...like me,i so damn free and i be happy to help u up with the dog thingy...
and how long ur parent holiday-ing?

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

parents holiday you miss them that much? swt...LOL...


you must grow up faster lil stephie.....Thats why I say...have tortoises! hahahaha...easier to rare...and hor...they also good at guarding hse 1....if got theif..they sleep tru the trouble...and then they can be used as a good weapon cause their shell hard ma...can use as stone...wah!! so innovative can?


I am just being retarded...sheesh..

Shennie said...

darren: harh? it NEVER strike me to ask for ur help to urh, walk the dog?

kristine: i miss them as in like, well, i miss them doing all the job that i m doing now? LOL. though i sorta miss them in some weird way la.. their naggings i think.. >.<

hehh! i'll rather throw rocks at thieves rather than tortee. = =.. u know itu panggil apa? animal abuse!