Thursday, October 16, 2008

HSM is driving me crazy!


I have a thing.

I have a thing against High School Musical.

No offence people. and definitely no offence to HSM fans. But it's really driving me insane seeing it almost everywhere. newspapers. magazines. websites. and wth? friendster!!

everything i see. everywhere i go. this picture stares back at my face.


Kids love it for some reason. and well, i do like fairytales but HSM?! apart from all the eye candies like..

a) Zac Afron




B) Ashley Tisdale



and last but not least..

c) Vanessa Hudgens




I don't like HSM without watching it. weird eh? I know i'm weird, but i think i have face problems with its casts. (-_-")

Between Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens, i think i prefer Ashley. I dislike Vanessa. Why? Because she's dating Zac Afron. xD

just kidding.

I'm NOT a Zac Afron fan though i think he's cute.


*signing out. just here to rant. =D*

4 comments:

CHRIS TAN said...

haha u ada teman. aku pun tak suka.

darren said...

apa la lu...i prefer vanessa lo,she got the mature look than the slut look of ashley lo...hahahah...
And zac is very damn vain ok...
u should learn to like HSM,their song very nice ok...hahaha...

Shennie said...

chris: bagus, bagus! ada teman! xD

darren: hmmm, i dont know wey, there's something abt vanessa tat i dun like.. talk abt shallow huh? xD

zac is good looking but i m not really a fan of his. i dont mind watching him on screen. =)

Melody said...

I think both ashley & vanessa is pretty though! lol but i do agree with u,their promotional poster and advertisement is everywhere lol and ZAC is ... cute :) hehe kiddy kinda cute lol reminds me of jesse mccartney lol