Friday, October 31, 2008

Taggy~


Since lately there's ntg much going on in my life, i guess, i don't mind doing tags. =D got tagged by Steven Fok. =) 1st time he tags me wey~ hahaha~ here it is :

1. What's your ambition?
*~ damn good question! i wanna be a mum. LOL. just kidding. Actually, my ambition is to well, have a job that earns about 4-5 digits a month. =D okay, i shall NOT be greedy. I think 4 digit is quite enuf. =3


kristen bell and masi oka.

2. If you were given a superpower, what will it be and what will you use it for?
time travel like hiro nakamura from HEROES. I think it'd be fun to see neanderthals running about chasing chickens the size of ostrich. =P i think it's cool to be able to see the future, to see if there's really flying cars and people getting obese. =P



one of my fav foods. =3

3. What is your favorite food?
chinese dim sum, sushi, pizza, fast food, thai food, western food. xD

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
I think i need more. i find people who are confident with authority sexy. but it depends, over confident people are such turn off!

5. How many babies you want?
owhh~! 3 or 4. But i think 3 is enough. No one ever said giving birth is an easy task. best have triplets. 3 in one go. tak payah susah susah, give birth for 3 times in different years. LOL.



rainbow. =3

6. Do you believe in seeing rainbows after the rain?
I've seen a full rainbow. at that time i was depressed and i think it was god's way of making me happy or something. i'm telling you, a full rainbow is absolutely beautiful and i've oni seen it ONCE in my 18 years of life.

7. What is your goal for this year?
Getting AWESOME results for STPM? =)

8. Do you believe in eternal love?
Of course. =)

9. Have you ever been abandoned by someone?
Yeah, it was for the best. Thinking back, i was silly and it wasn't the best thing happened to me at that time but now it's the best thing that happened to me. xD

10. What feeling do you love most?
The feeling of loving someone and having that person love you back. =)

11. What is your bad habit?
picking my nose. =P just kidding! bad habit, erh, it'd be my itchy hands that never able to resist squeezing pimples. xD

12. Is there anything you want to tell the people who hates you?
i don't think so.

13. Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
of course! >=3

14. What does flying means to you?
freedom. =3

15. What do you crave for most currently?
STPM to be over so that i can be a couch potato for 2 months before getting a job or something.

16. List 3 most important person in your life?
i can't because i have more than 3 person that are important in my life.

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
talkative, caring, nice, good listener, generous, good dancer.

18. You found your other half?
i believe i have. =)


my other half. =3


19. What will you become in 10 years to come?
a successful person. *grins*



super adorable huh? =) <3!


20. What is your favourite animal?
puppies, toy dogs, kittens, hamsters, baby bunnies, anything that's small, furry and CUTE. xD

i hereby tag...

nobody. people are free to do it. i think i don't even have 8 person for me to tag. LOL.

Instructions
Remove one question from above and add in your personal question
Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people
List them out at the end of the post
Notify them in their chatbox that they've been tagged
Whoever does this tag will have blessings from all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.o oh! I mistaken snorkelling with diving. T.T I thought I would need to go deep underwater. Diving is the one that you see corals right? >.<

EH! Keep the curly hair! It looks good! Okay, maybe because I'm biased. xD but oh well.

Well, I need to admit that I did watch heroes season 1, season 2 in one go. Probably explains why I'm like this. Plus exams are taking a toll on me. Really need sometime for myself to relax. Luckily the previous two papers back to back were sorta good. Came out exactly like the past year papers. xD

My holidays? Coming on Monday morning approximately 10:40am! Can't wait for it to be over but I still don't know what am I supposed to be studying. And yeah, mind my english, tenses, grammar, spelling, text, sentence and paragraph structure. I know it's pretty messed up.

Shennie said...

Hahahah! no! you wouldnt have to go deep underwater unless to take pics! =D dont worry, there're lifeguards everywhere you go. =) well, that's if u're planning to stay in Laguna. i don't know about other hotels or chalets. as in the services and activities they offer. =3


Owh, u were watching too much tv huh? dont worry, i understand. =D heroes is so addictive. =D especially ada hottie somemore. xD


at least u're a free man now. i m not a free woman YET. teehee~ anyway, enjoy ur hols ya? =3