Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back, Away, and Back Again.

It has been so long since i've updated! X3

It's NOT my fault really. I mean the comp just died, and well, it really died and was REALLY send for repair that came up to rm300?

So here i'm now~! =)

After going MIA for awhile, a few ppl were asking me, what did i do.. as in life without a computer..

If u really wanna know, it has been a real interesting...NOT!

All i ever did was, read novels, watch the tele, sleep, eat, study a bit, SHOPPING, go for movies.. and that was it.. nothing interesting really! xD

us. again! =)

Well, as much as i love to update you guys on what i've been doing, i can't. the reason is.. my comp cant read my phone memory card anymore since it got back from the "hospital". =(

All my photos which i'm dying to post up is in there so you guys have gotta wait till i get the external card reader thingy.. and it's not coming cheap.. rm35.. =( Hey! i can buy a shirt/top/ 3 subway sanwiches and lots other things too u know? =/

i know i sound totally frugal but i can't help it. ekk!

Owh and that pic, i stole it from ben's friendster profile.. *giggles evilly*

Okay la, i guess this is it. =) shall update "sooooon"..I HOPE..

3 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

I dunno why your comp always rosak...hardcore usage? I hardcore didnt tutup my comp one week oso not yet kong...LOL..

sheesh!

darren said...

what la u...i lagi more hardcore than u all la....few month never off my com also never kong la...hahaha...

Shennie said...

is tis like some sort of competition of how hard core u guys torture the comp? xD


well, i don't know what's the reason.. but i love it more than last time when the motherboard comes from compaq.. xD