Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Anniversary.

1st June 2008

It's amazing how time passes so fast! I can't believe in a blink of an eye, Ben and I has been together for a year and it feels like.. soooooooo long when it actually isn't! hahaha! even my dad was pretty surprised when i told him we're one year old.. his reaction was O_O! I thought you guys are together for quite some time ade.. *ps: he so forgot abt the times i was heart broken!*

Let's get back to MY STORY now shall we? Since you guys already known the story from his side. =D I woke up at *thinks* 730am.. damn early, i know.. and started writing a letter.. =) a letter for him actually.. i mean, i've nvr written a letter to him before so i thought, i should.. My anniversary gift to him, sadly, isn't that expensive but again, i spend quite some time on it..

the front.


our famous pic. LOL.


christmas together. =)



one of my fave pic. =)


So, i finished writing it at about 830am, god knows what i've been writing in that one hour but i SERIOUSLY doubt you guys would wanna know it since, it might be so sickly sweet that *coughs-krist-cough* would complain of chronic diabetes. =D


Ben arrived ard 8.40am with a huge bouquet of roses and my BUNNIE. And definitely the largest bouquet of roses and Bunnie i've ever received!

lovely. (ps: it's from Canada! Thank you Deniece for all the trouble you went through!)



I know i look pretty sickly. =/ (hey, i didnt exactly had enuf of sleep!)


And of we went for breakfast. Mamak. Roti Canai. Teh Tarik. Milo Ais. *giggles* i know it's not romantic but i was really craving for roti canai. And then we went back for me to get ready to go out but Ben insists on taking a picture of me with the Bunnie and therefore..

BUNNIE! *cute isn't it? fell in love with it the 1st time i saw it in Sunway Pyramid*


ya think i'm a normal bunny? HMPH?


THINK AGAIN! xD


Admit it it's FREAKING adorable! how often do u get a fairy bunny? HMPH? So we left Sg Long at about 10 something for all the camwhoring and my make-up moment.. =) Reached there around 11 something and we straight away headed to the cinema level to get our movie tickets. I actually wanted to watch ORPHANAGE *u know, the horror movie?* but Ben was like "YERRRR! NOT romantic".. and then well, we decided on What Happened In Vegas and I'm thankful we got it because it's not a movie to be missed.. i mean it's damn funny.. =D


But! The movie ini starts at 330pm! Therefore we spend most of our time walking around, and around sunway pyramid.. it was tiring! but i won't complain because i'm spending time with Ben. =P He actually starved me. =( You know why.. because.. *whispers* later on, he'll bring me on a japanese buffet! And i m pretty sure u guys know that i'm a such a small eater, i need to be starved to eat A LOT.



us. in the cinema.


After the movie, we decided to *snap snap* in the cinema. xD the funniest thing for that day is, we keep bumping into another pair of couple. We were having Takoyaki in Asian Avenue and we saw them. they saw us. Then we went into the cinema, i was nicely sitting down when i saw them, and they were shocked to see us. *ps: they were sitting beside me* later, after the movie, while we're headed to SHOGUN RESTAURANT, we saw them again! they were having crepes right outside the manhattan fish market! hahaha! talk about coincidence!


Food was absolutely heaven!


rm55 per person. with steamboat and ABALONE!


Sorry, forgot to take a pic of the abalone! *i think ben ate it already*

I know it sounds stupid but i gave mine to him. *sniff sniff* coz i was sick of cheese. Before that we had a damn cheesy escargot and i got scared of it, then the abalone came.. with cheese again.. and i gave mine up to him.. =(


he found a shell!


After the dinner, we just headed home as it was a sunday and he has coll for the next day. Overall, we didn't do much but i enjoyed it as usual.

To me, having fun is not really that important as long as you enjoy moments with each other. when you do, fun comes easily. We may be walking around aimlessly, doing nothing much, but our conversation is definitely what makes me enjoy being with him because whatever he says triggers the laughing button and it makes me laugh like a hyena or maybe smile stupidly like some sort of idiot.


much <3!


Love isn't about one person but two. It takes one to dance alone but two to tango, i believe i've found my tango partner despite all the woodenness in me. =P just kidding~! =) next post : Seventeen Summer Splash!

6 comments:

Melody said...

Congrats Yo! ;)
Lovely roses!
See u 2mr!

CHRIS TAN said...

hmm.. u are a good gf definitely. i think most girls complain of being not romantic enough for their first year anniversary.

and steamboat !!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! temptation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shennie said...

mel: thank you! and i shall see u tis evening! =D

Chris: heh heh.. xD thank you for ur compliment! well, i think it's still nice! *ps: i think he's the one thinking i'm the not so romantic one since i wanted to watch horror movie while he wanted the romantic comedy!*

i still think it's romantic, the roses and bunny made up for it. =P

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

one thing I can say...I was actually mentally ready to die of spasm due to the sweetness...glad its not too filled with sugar...or maybe I just got used to it..hahaha...

but anyhow...I just feel happy for you...like seriously...I dunno why I am smiling now...hahaha...okay..shit...now I feel a lil teary..epp! =3

oh well....1 year woots! =D and still going strong...its good your dad forgot abt when u were heart broken...cause boy...those moments were bad man...summore your dad actually tot I did something to you...see how much I sacrifice for u? bwahahaha...

so yea anyway...I wanna know the contents of the letter...nyanyanya...wait...on 2nd tot...maybe not...i just had lunch..tee hee!

see ya soon okies?! =D

Shennie said...

hahahaha! i guess i m being considerate this time, thank god i never write all the muacks muacks muacks in my blog? or u'd have fainted straight! hahahaha!

well, thank you! =) i'm glad we're still going strong, at least it's a sign that we're in a secure relationship rather than a rocky one..~


i remember wey! sorry la! =D at least now i dont trouble u much except for u having to chauffeur me ard when we hang out.. =P


urhmmm, i m NOT revealing the contents of the letter.. =P it's between me and ben.. =P


see you in.. 30 mins! =)

darren said...

hahaha..wow..not bad..and is a good thing u watch the other movie,don watch the orphanage...it really suck...i got the dvd,totally waste of my time...good to see u a happier person..and pls write more sweet stuff,just to annoy kris..hahahaha...