Saturday, June 14, 2008

Roxy Summer Splash..


Was DISASTROUS.


still loving my bunnie~ bennie bunnie <3>



I was expecting something good. I mean, it's organized by Seventeen, one of the most popular mags in Malaysia but seriously, it was a huge disappointment to me. *rolls eyes*. The number one reason why i hated it is.. lack proper planning.. of the targeted amount of ppl, and the way they handle the crowd.. Seriously, the PR company TOTALLY deserves bankruptcy. I've never seen a MUCH worst PR company in my whole life! I am not trying to boast or whatever but i personally think i can do a MUCH better job than those ppl.. *sigh*

Ben, Sandra and i reached Sunway Pyramid at about 1130am. Late? Maybe not. *the gate opens at 1200pm*. We went to the theme park and headed down to the gate leading to the beach pool. and lo behold, there was 3 crowds. One from us, one from the car park and one from the escalator *from sunway resort*. It was jammed packed. Sandra went off with her friend. While Ben and i SLOWLY and TORTUOUSLY headed to the gate. It was hot, stuffy and humid. I could hardly BREATHE in the crowd. And occasionally, some people FARTED. You can imagine how bad it was. And the worst part is, there were hooligans creating scenes. people cursing. pushing. it was like a scene from those end-of-the-world movies.


did i mentioned that some ppl fainted from the heat and lack oxygen?


We managed to get through at about 1pm. and off we went into the beach park.


1st pic of the day.


And it was even more of a disappointment. There was practically NOTHING to do except sharing the pool with a bunch of ppl. *ps: you would never know how many people peed in the pool would you?* and well, worst of all, my period came the very night before it. Hence, ben and i mainly strolled around, taking in the scenery. Well, so called scenery anyway. It was PACKED and people keep pouring in like water.

the stage.


However, there was one thing which i am totally fascinated with.. the temporary tattoo! X3 it's those sprayed on ones, we thought it's free which is true for those who managed to get the GOODY BAGS which we didn't. So Ben had to pay rm5..for mine..




Owh~ it feels good. I mean the spray was cold! i wish it lasted longer! teehee~ xD but for rm5, i think it's pretty worth it because i've seen tattoo parlours in MV and Sunway Pyramid itself, that size of a tattoo would cost rm10 or more. xD So, i happily showed off my "tattoo" everywhere i go for the next few days. xD i asked my elder sis if she would believe me when i said it's real, she went like.. well, if u say it's real then it's.. (-__-") not exactly the respond i was looking for.. my dad actually noticed it and asked me where did i get the fake thing.. i went like.. if i tell u it's real, would u believe..? his 1st respond was.. "of course no, i think you're smart enough not to put a real one.." *snickers*


the faded make-up.


And then... a pretty girl sauntered to me..
P.G(pretty girl): HI!
me: hi?
P.G: You're Stephanie right?
me: yeah... *looking really shocked and absurd*
P.G: I'm Natalie!!!!!!!

*Stephie blank out a moment and keep staring, while so, wondering why Ben's coll mate look so different from her pics..*

P.G: We chatted on friendster?
me: Did we? You sure? *stupid steph, embarassing that poor kid UNINTENTIONALLY*

P.G: Yeah, i'm pretty sure, i could recognized you from your pics..
Me: owhh.. *extends a hand* Nice meeting you here..
P.G: Nice to meet you too.. *smiles sweetly*
Me: Urh.. i better get going, enjoy urself okay? Byeee~

*quickly walks off with ben*

I'm NOT exactly the friendliest person on earth. I know. I mean, it's extremely weird having some girl walking up to you and just went like that. I have never.. i repeat NEVER been into these kinda situation before and therefore i handed it.. so-oh-lamely..

Then ben and i waited for sandra and her pals for nearly 2 hours, got fed up, and left. *the most critical moment of the day is about to be revealed*.. We went up the bloody escalator and saw the crowd.. there was a riot. pure havoc going on. I saw Sandra's friends, i asked them where was she.. They were like.. "She went in with a friend.." For your info, i ONLY heard she went in and assumed she was alone.

I take a look at the ROWDY crowd. I began to panic. My chest ached. My throat starting choking. My eyes started to get teary. "don't panic!" my head screams. I keep looking around, the people were jumping off the fences, pushing the guards, screaming and pushing. Then before i knew it, i was crying. Yeap, emo steph, as usual.

I was in panic. my imagination ran wild. I was thinking Poor Sandra, alone, she must be scared. OMG. she's so skinny, she could be cornered by perverts easily.OMG.OMG. *ps: did i mentioned her phone wasn't with her and the line was BAD?* Then bad memories started flashing in my mind, i started bawling off REALLY badly. Ben was hugging me, and keep asking me NOT to cry and NOT to look at the crowd. at one point he got so agitated that he scolded me. =( *hey, i was having pms, and my family had a bad past*.

The reason why i was behaving like that was I realize anything could happen to anyone anytime since i was 16. This year itself, there was a news abt a gal getting raped while having an outing with her FAMILY near some waterfall site.. you see why i got worried and panic now?

Then she called ben. I was FREAKING relieved. Then we pushed through the crowd to the escalator leading up to the resort. Did i mentioned it was a good thing i cried? Some people were giving up the evil stares because we were sort of pushing them aside, but when they saw my eyes and blotchy face, they stop the stare and gave us way. A girl actually went like "give them way, she's suffering.." Thank YOU good Samaritan, whoever you are. totally appreciate it. =)


Then we went sunway pyramid. had TAKOYAKI. then we took a pic of the pool from up there.
ants.



i was down there. my stupidity.


We had our dinner in gasoline *a restaurant in asian avenue* and it was pretty alright, and then we went home.

Overall it was disastrous. It will be the 1st and last time i'm ever going to THAT event. It's stupid, badly managed and lame. I can't help condemning it badly because i didn't have a good memory of it, i didnt had a good time and i hate the PR company incharged.

Next post : still deciding.. xD

11 comments:

CHRIS TAN said...

O.O ? wahahahaa i think i should have standby there. wee^^ if got pretty girls fainted then hehe.. hero saves pretty lady! xD

btw, fart there.. uhm.. if ppl in front of me farted i will poke his/her ass! oops maybe to guys only. hehe.

just to bring some lame things here to neutralise ur post. hehe..

Shennie said...

hmm, next u wanna go, make sure the summer splash thingy ticket isn't easily obtain by simply purchasing the mag or by asking from roxy/quicksilver outlets if not.. it'd b like tis! LOL!


well, abt girls, u can see all sorts of them. the pretty ones, skinny ones, fat ones, chubby ones.. tall ones, short ones.. fwoah! just go and take a look urself!


as for the farting one, i m not joking, i'm serious.. >.<

darren said...

hahahaha...wow,then i shall light up the guy ass who fart...damn...oh well,at least all are fine...and u need to really relax and chill...yes,anything can happen but crying doesn't going to solve it...but for ur case is does..which is good for u...now i know why i don feel like going..lucky did't go..haha..

Shennie said...

hahaha! i wish you were there then! =D it'd be great to see u lighting those asses up! xD

oh hoh, u weren't there, if u were, u'd understand why i panicked like shit. xD and ya know those M(s), they are like the most uncivilized ones.. =/ and usually they are those who commits.. =/ u get my drift don't u?

yeah, u should be proud that u're smart enough not to go.. =/ i wasnt.. =(

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

well it was alright when I went years back though...LOL...see I so cool...went b4 people actually went...bwahahahah! *bangga*

hmmm....whenever there are crowds one must always be prepared to smell B.O and farts...LOL...cannot control ma...winds! bwahahahaha!

well I dont have a sister...But sometimes when I am alone I fear for myself...so I guess in a way I understand how u feel too? ahah...scared shit eh!? well thank God ntg bad happened to her then...=)

Shennie said...

yeahh.. u're smart wey! next time i'd b tat smart too! go before it becomes famous! hahahaha!


well, ello.. i didnt gas there.. =/ n they should understand la.. it's etiquette!


oh hoh.. of course i was scared shit! X3 and yeah, i was really glad ntg happened to her.. =D shall nvr bring her to any crowd from now on.. =D

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

then I pity sandra then...wats a lil fun without risk eh?! *winks*

eh! what ur dad mean not stupid enough to get a real 1...=.="

I wanna get a real one ok! and I am not less smart!

Shennie said...

urhmmm.. it's no fun when it was almost like a havoc thingy u know?


well, u know what he meant.. xD


well, u want ur prob la.. though i'm kinda tempted to have one too.. but too chicken! of the pain.. LOL

alvinkei said...

pain is not a problem .

think of the nice tattoo you'll have after that which is gona be with you until you die .

its rewarding

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

Actually I dunno how painful it is...I guess its something like wearing braces...damn painful and the torture u go through...damn!

but after its all over you have nice teeth! =D

then you are happy and you forget abt all the pain...hahaha...

oh yea...I am thinking of getting braces...please advice...is the pain really bad? Flora said damn painful!! =(

Shennie said...

alvinkei: lol, it's a problem! X3 plus, it last a lifetime.. >.< u dont get to change it constantly whenever u get bored with the pattern embedded in the skin.. (-_-")

kristine: hello! BRACES? the pain last 2 years or more according to how serious your teeth is la! i dont think you should go for braces lor, u teeth's straight and damn nice ade, somemore wanna waste money on braces and the "long-lasting" pain? *shudders*