Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Belated Father's Day.

of candles and ixora.


After school started, it had been crazy! I mean, school was.. well, boring as the teachers were super busy marking papers and grading us, not to mention, we helped them too! I wasn't too happy with my results, hopefully i'll do better the next time. =)

Anyway, back to my TITLE, i'm gonna blog about father's day. =D We celebrated it a day earlier (14/6/08) , the same day as mel's sis wedding! so not fair, i missed out a formal dinner where i get to see a lot of ppl in formal attires.. (did i ever told you that i love seeing guys in tuxs and girls in dresses?) and of course, kristine's emcee-ing skills! =D

i so so so LOVE them. =D


Ask me what i did the whole day, i can't really tell because, i can't remember! xD I think i was "studying" before i had to get ready to leave. all my camwhoring pics are in my phone still.. =/ shall upload one day when i'm totally free~ =P So then, we were on our way to Kesas Highway when.. The Way I Are aka my ringtone started playing and Kristine's name was flashing on the screen..


Me: Hello~!
Kristine: Eh, do you know it's super rude to ignore people when people wave?
Me: Huh? *looks left, looks right, looks behind.. (nvr occurred to look infront)*

Kristine: In front la doink!

Sorry, i was seriously blur! xD

Then meet up with Ben near some shell station on the road to Kota Kemuning. =3 We were heading to my uncle's restaurant there. =3 It was a buffet dinner. We didn't do much. And pics were limited but despite all that..

he make me look rather old. =/



piffieeeeee!


my dad with daisies as prop for Roy aka my cousin. =D



Last but not least, my fav pic of the night. =)




That's all i guess.. >=3 I mean, i dont know what to update about as life is getting really bland again. Shall try to come up with some topic to talk about, i HOPE. =P

3 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

What you talking abt...u have seen my emcee-ing skills before what! remember skool grad? yea! the one which I you-know-what when-you-know what...HAHAHAHA...

so it was still pretty bad emceeing skills...wait...that wedding night post is on the way...ON THE WAY! xD

aiya...your parents like ben more than me d! hmph!! I must go plonk my big fat arse in your house more..xD

darren said...

hahaahha...better don't,after her parent might get the wrong idea..hahahah...aiya,prince ma,sure la like him more than u...
going to marry soon ady,that why need to like ben more than us 1st...wakaka...

Shennie said...

kristine: well, i wanted 2 c if ur emcee-ing skills improved or not mah! xD

hmm? ur on the way seems like forever wey!

and.. i cant deny that my parents like ben.. =P u want to earn their liking, come and hang out more often! LOL! provided u're not afraid of MILO. =3


Darren : what wrong idea u talking? *kicks*

married? that's highly unlike for now.. maybe, in another 6-7 years time la.. =P