Sunday, May 25, 2008

Holiday~

stephie feeling exactly like snow bunnie.


Each time, after exam is over (be it monthly, midterm or whatever crap there is), i feel this tremendous weight lifted from my shoulder. =) it's like, i'm finally able to do whatever i have wanted to do during the exam week/month.

And whenever the exam is over, i'll start hibernating like some sort of fat-deprived bear because lack of sleep and it's time to catch up the amount of beauty sleep!
Owh, and another thing i hate about exam is, you tend to be always on the edge, getting the huge doses of headaches, worries and of course, STRESS which causes those unwanted tenants on your face (pimples, blackheads and acnes) and holiday is always, the time for these unwanted beings being poked and squeeze. *i feel a tad bit disgusted here*


exams always make me feel helpless.


Normally, I'd feel like this whenever the exam is over. i mean like this :





Like damn relax. I can sleep whenever i want. do whatever without worrying tomorrow's a school day and that includes, watching tv till late at nite, reading NOVELS *i've been deprived of it since i'm always tight on cash and TIME* , shopping and urh.. *thinks* onlining? I was freaking happy for the fact that i've 2 weeks time to actually spend my time on doing things which i m robbed of but lately..

Lately i've been worrying about ntg other than my lack of adequate knowledge to answer spontaneous question without a book. and of course the results for my MUET. I was hoping to score band 6 but i think i have to lower my expectations. =/ I'm not willing to have it lower than band 5. band 5 or 6 is acceptable but if i get a freaking band 4, i'm resiting it.

plus, i'm now on a hormone roller coaster. i get upset easily. i get impatient. i get.. well, i think i'm on my way to behaving like a madwoman. =/ what i'm saying is.. PMS!


i am freakily attracted to bunnies lately. =/


I think what i need is.. retail therapy with friends. i am serious, though i'm broke. =/ *sigh* anyone wants a pasar malam trip on tuesday? =(

8 comments:

darren said...

bloody fool,u on holiday?!?celaka budak ini...me still have to study like mad and waiting for the bloody exam to come...haiz...damn..how long ur holiday?

CHRIS TAN said...

very the bad.. so fast finished edi. relakla.

eh? so fast think of resitting? Jangan la deyh. Band7 edi still wanna resit eh? haha. U saw before birds flying up in the sky? means sure can get band 6 and nothing lower dela. don't wrry.

btw, Archuleta was COOKED ! hahahaha..

Shennie said...

huah huah huah! xD

jealous that i'm on holiday leh.. nyek nyek nyek.. xD


holiday for 2 weeks! =) am loving it. hahaha!


hmmm? if i get band 5 or below, chris u belanja me as a form of cheering me up ya? =D


and i do not appreciate u laughing at archuleta. hmph!

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

i hate ur post on holidays...=(

I am deprived of it!! and and...*sighs*

I actually tot of taking MUET...they say we can take oso leh...=/

I wanna see how sucky my english is...=/

Shennie said...

*evil laughs*

i know u do, but ur holiday would be ur freedom, i have abt a few more months to suffer la..


hmm?! stop bragging abt ur english la.. piffie!

Anonymous said...

wah... if ur Benjieee ok then deal lo.i am confidennt that u will get more than that.

okay la.. archuleta bagus.. haha

Shennie said...

dont worry. benji's alrite with it wan... *evil smiles*

ehh! band 6 is the highest lar.. how to get higher than band 6? =D


yippeee~ long live archuleta. *i feel so kiddish now* hahaha! actually, i m NOT that crazy over archuleta.. =) though i was hoping he would win. =)

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

no lar...i really wanna see how sucky my english is....cause I feel my english is horrible...>.<