Saturday, May 10, 2008

I m NOT back yet.

It's a wonder how my title and my blog's existence actually sounds quite opposite.

It's true. I m NOT back yet. =P

I'm currently on a program which is just FOR a mo. Mum still hasn't call the HP(DELL) ppl come to collect the CPU and it has not been functioning well till today, Sandra manage to access into the damned window and perform her magical fingers on the comp. TADAH! System Restored. . . . . BUT not for the days coming, it's not gonna last till that long. *sigh*


huge cheeks. huge cheeks. huge cheeks = bunnie-like.


MUET test wasn't really okay. *sniff sniff* i think i just kissed Band 6 goodbye with my sucky essay, i was crapping a lot of nonsense and it all links back to one and only point. Therefore, i shall not take the examiner for a fool. He/She would sooooooooooo place me in a band 5 category. =( but i'm still praying for the best! X3


Speaking test on monday and i'm feeling the jitters. I'm not a person who talks much, especially in english! hese days since my classmates all speak cantonese. I therefore am improving on my cantonese but deteriorating in my english which i think is a really bad thing! who really needs cantonese in a COURT? *sigh*


i'd say it's sunrise, what abt you?


I'm feeling the pressure of being in form 6 now. =/

i can't stay for long. Going off to do more and more revision. =) catch u guys around. =3




*ps: i did miss you Kristine, as gay as it sounds. LOL! and call me la. U expect me to know that u've left a messaged there after i announced the "abandon" of my blog for the TIME BEING. =P *

6 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

bwahahaha! I know I know!!! my presence is sooo wanted right?! xD bwahahaha!!

ermm ermmm!! how come your speaking test and flora's not the same day 1? =/


*sighs* I wish my life was simpler.......

I dont dare call u...u always busy...=/ after ur exams oni i noe u free...I dowan u to become lazy like me! for your own good! see how much I care! HMPH!

Shennie said...

*swts*

well, good question! i have no idea but their topic was bloody easy compared to mine la.. *sigh* i m willing to bet the examiners have no idea what i was crapping there AGAIN.


i wish life is simpler too but no. it gets more complicated as we grow. *sigh*



awww.. shucks.. *hugs* that's soooo nice of u! *pokes* =D

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

yea meh? flora said hers was hard...but I guess when you are panicking...everything is hard la...so I shall not compare thee to a summer's day...bwahahaha...

*sighs* life you go backwards...instead of ending it by us dying it shud end with us happy n just conceived...life getting better n less worry...work less...=(

Shennie said...

yahhhhh!


i think it's better if it goes backwards too BUT imagine babies working and earning dimes for their parents.. hahahahahaah!



now that would be shitty! xD
think i prefer going forward now. =) i believe everyone's going through what we're so it isn't as bad as going through years of schooling ALONE. =D

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

no lar...as in we came out working like shit...ugly...as time goes by we work less n less...we get prettier...we have more fun...NOT BABIES WORKING la...hahahahaah!!

u where got alone...at least u got ppl from our school whom u noe..alone is me!! in my college...thats alone lar!

Shennie said...

urhhh.. tats kinda impossible u know.. as in coming out all grown up and all wrinkly.. imagine the pain of giving birth to a fully grown person! as if it isn't painful enuf to actually give birth to a baby! eeks!


harh? i never said i m alone. =D