Thursday, May 22, 2008

NUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

DAVID ARCHULETA LOST!


*sniff sniff*



i was hoping he would win.. afterall, he's like so.. CUTE? =( *i feel so peadophilic (i just created that word myself*.. other than being cute, he look pretty humble and he can sing songs that melt chocolates *according to raymond*..



he's so cute. xD reminds me of a urm.. baby seal.. xD


I thought his winning would cheer me up after a day of hell in school. Business studies is seriously killing me and i'm preparing to fail it this time. *smiles happily* because i didn't know a single answer for all the questions. Sweet isn't it? owh well, i think most probably david cook deserves it too as he has well, the talent? not that david archuleta lack of it but..

ps: i dont like david cook because he always look so smug on tv or rather after his performance or such.. *tsk tsk* and i hate brooke white because personally i think she's quite beautiful *she reminds me of a freaking mermaid*


*sigh* another day of hell tomorrow and i shall be free for the time being. I'm thinking of giving up already though.. though that's just so not me but i'm having a huge headache and lack confidence for tomorrow's paper.. afterall.. it's business studies for a not so business minded person like yours truly.


okay, i better go, just came to tell the world that i'm feeling down because david archuleta lost, i suck in my exams and and.. i'm preparing to get drilled, shot or perhaps nucleared after the holidays.. *grins* i feel so sadistic now..







ps: i hope ben would create a doraemon for my sake so that doraemon will gimme that bread which u stamp on books and eat it, then all the info is in ur brains. and by then, i wouldnt mind having bread for 3 meals a day. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm gone. *grins* someone need to call the looney for me. xD

4 comments:

David said...

Hey Steph! I agree. David Cook ain't doin that well compared to Archuleta. I wish you luck to your study and relax yourself. Being sadist isn't a way of life. Btw, I love your hilarious Doraemon jokes~ Ahehe.

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

LOL...I agree with you that you are going out of your mind...and I tot I was...i actually did thought of like...sleeping on the book...eating n cooking the book into some broth or something...then I tot..if I eat it...it becomes shit...will come out oso...so its either...i dont eat it n sleep on it hoping it will miraculously absorb into my head..or i eat it the day my exam is on...so yeaa...see! I tot alot of research..in business studies we call it R&D! LOLL!!

If you got Doraemon can I pinjam? =(

btw...I know archuleta is cute and can sing well...but to think of it..talent wise cook is way more talented...archuleta always sings the same type of song...but basically either one wins oso I happy lar...I like both! xD cook rocker...archuleta serenader...so...well...xD

darren said...

hahaha...what la u kris...well,is true that archuleta sing the same type of song but he still damn good wey..and cook always daring to sing different song and yet he pass it...anyway,steph...if u have a doreamon,i do love to steal it away from u...hahaha..beside,chill...few more week to ur holiday...hahaha..

Shennie said...

suhachi chutchen- thanks for ur comment though i don't know who you are.. =D

Kristine- U know, i think we're both going insane because i actually thought of doing what u've said.. sleep on the book and yadda yadda yadda but well, if it works we'll all be geniuses and there's no place left for us on earth eh? if i got doraemon i sure pinjam! hahaha!

blehh! i still like archuleta.. he's cute.. =3


Darren - owh well, i suppose both of them have their own uniqueness la.. =D anyway, i m ON holiday! whooopie! =P