Sunday, May 4, 2008

Just This Once and For A Month.

Tut. Tut. Tut.

Cpu's on the verge of giving up. Manage to turn it on this morning, in, non other than safe mode. *sigh*

Gonna admit it into the hospital soon! =(

Btw, i think it's a good thing because. . .

a) i have a perfect reason not to update! =D

b) i can concentrate on my studies for *jeng jeng jeng* MIDTERM! and MUET. *i need Ben's or Kristine's charisma for my speaking test! =(*

c) buddies can't complain if i'm not online because computer is in the hospital.

d) urmmm.. no reason for me not to study. =D

e) urhh.. won't waste time blog hopping from here to 4th/5th/6th degree blogs.

f) *squints* urmmm.. need to come up with ideas of my own for the one year anniversary.

g) . . . . . . .


owh well, and therefore i shall i announce the abandon of sensuoushennie.blogspot.com for.. the time being.. =D

take care people. =) I'll be back NOT soon. XD

No comments: