Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's May and We're 11 Months Old.

trinkets and tube tob.


Hmm, May is just an hour away. *sigh* I hate May. Why? Exams! *wails*

Last year, it was a totally laid back year for me but this year.. *rolls eyes* i had been busy, busy and busy. Meetings, curricular activities, tuitions, etc. You know what? I've tasted the taste of being in charged with stuff, and guess what? I don't enjoy it. I don't mind taking responsibilities but what i hate is, i'm being laden with stuffs and there're no one that's trustworthy enough for me to actually delegate those works to.

and the worst would be, those teachers giving me those glares. I haven't been a good student lately, basically because i'm getting really bored with my studies. I'm serious. and the teachers teaching method simply doesn't appeal me to me. OMG. I'm 19 and i'm hating studies. How am i supposed to survive through my years in university?!


i need a break NOW!


Owh well, studies aside. Another one month time, Ben and I will be in for our 1st anniversary! Yipppeee! xD




I need suggestion on what i should get for him for our one year anniversary. =D


Any good suggestions? So far i had...

~* made origami for him. (a bowl of love!)

~* make a scrapbook on 101 Reasons Why I Love You

~* cook spaghetti for him. (which he did most of the cooking.. =X)


Any other suggestions? Please leave comments, I need ideas. =D Thank You~

2 comments:

darren said...

hahahah...wow..so fast...how about a double date?wakaka...oh well,serious now...just give him whatever u think is nice and sweet lo...i sure he will accept anything from u as long is from u...

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

I say...u guys draw a pic of each other with your eyes close (the purpose is that the pic is damn ugly and funny looking) then out in each other's wallet...somethign u 2 can do together for fun's sake perhaps?? =D

congrats yo...too bad my failed in comparison to yours...LOL...CHEERS!