Friday, April 25, 2008

Anti Pervert . Anti Lala .

Hmm, don't know about you but i HATE perverts. Like really really hate them.



how do i categorize perverts? here are the few factors that are enough to make me put a man or a guy in the pervert category.

*~ A man aged 30 years old and above trying to add girls as young as 13 on social profiles such as friendster, myspace, tagged and etc.
*~ profile filled with explicit images such as pics focused on boobs or butts.
*~ leave lewd messages

there are other factors too but usually i look out the ones mentioned above. Some might think it's really shallow of me to categorize a man of 30 trying to make more friends but i believe a man of 30, if they DESPERATELY need a girl, they should go clubbing or go out more often, socialize instead of trying to look for girls ONLINE.

secondly, for a profile to be filled with explicit images, it's just DAMN sick. It's really brave of these perverts to actually let the world how sexually perverse they are! Some made it clear what they want while some..

Leave lewd messages. One word from me, SICKO.


Secondly, i may not have a damn good dressing sense but i seriously can't, i repeat i can't stand LALAs. I am very against japanese wannabe. Weird but true.


i don't hate them just their dressing sense.

Look at the pic above. How can your brain cells not die in the most excruciating pain?! The one in the yellow dress totally spoil a gorgeous pair of shoes. Seriously, i like her shoes but the socks?! it's a HUGE NO NO.

Besides that, i've actually seen girls in socks with slippers. HELLO? Can their dressing sense be anymore worst than WORST? It's either they wear socks or lose the slippers or wear the slippers and lose the socks. It's damn irritating seeing them not knowing how to dress up properly. I mean, decent clothing isn't THAT expensive or high end. I know there's a freedom of style but please, they can be japanese wannabe with style .


from a japanese fashion magazine.


SEE! They have got style!! compare it to the picture above. doesn't it gives you headache seeing bad wannabes with NO taste?!

I m in fact getting a headache now thinking of it. *sigh*

Since i've not updated for awhile, i just thought it's time to update with things i'm against.

Maybe another time, i'll update about protecting the dolphins, pandas <3 and urhh.. sealions.. and clown fish and Dory and.. and mammoths.. owh wait.. mammoths do not exist anymore and therefore i shall support it's descendants = elephant!


7 comments:

darren said...

erm...i do hate their dressing fashion but i don get headache...but i get blind by looking at japanese fashion until so lala u can go blind in a few second...anyway,why not support ur hamster 1st?hahahah...

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

WHY..so....stressed up la dey..I hoped u blogged abt it b4 meeting me...dont tell me I inspired u to write that ar...*dies*


I m sooo not lala...maybe they wanna wear socks n slippers cuz...erm..I am cold..but tradition in malaysia must take out shoe when enter ppl's hse..so senang ma..MAKE SENSE WAT!! LOL....

p.s- I am definitely turning into you-know-who....i'll never have the guts to do what you-know-who-does....sheeesh! sakit hati oni say me...I know you didnt say it lar..or did u? hmmm...

Anonymous said...

so u are simple type.

go Times Square to ruin ur day. Get my point? I love there for bowling and shabu shabu only. but when I see lala muis, I feel like puking. if u got chance to see my reaction when i see lala girls, u will understand better. i alwyas show them to my friends..hehe.

as of pervert. well the world has different type of ppl. some are desperate though. hehe. count them unlucky because they couldnt find a stable one. hmm conclusively dont go clubbing. hehe

kristine not lala la. i doubt she can. she is too hot to be lala.

Shennie said...

hahahaha!

well, ehh! darren, going blind is just as bad as getting a headache from seeing them la wey~!


hey! my hamsters are not anywhere near extinction! *piffie!*


kristine: i'm not saying u're turning into a lala aso.. (-_-") hahaha! says who you're turning into one and i shall smack the shit out of that person.. hmmm.. who's the u-know-who u're talking abt? tell me when i m online.. =P

chris: hahahah! i juz realize i shouldnt have encourage perverts to go clubbing! they might just create more social ills among society! LOL. NOOO! i NEVER said kristine's turning into a lala! *pokes*

Melody said...

They {wannabes} are pretty sickening! AND i must say perverys do appear in clubs,bt da gurls have 2 be smart enough to handlem themselves too right :)

Why laa kris kept saying she's turning into you-know-who?? No u r not..eh wait which you-know-who you talking about laa deyy?

Shennie said...

ahhh, well, pervs are just everywhere.. *frowns* there are vampire hunters, ghost busters, any.. pervert head hunters? LOL.. or LALA head hunters.. *laughs*


urmm, i think it's the u-know-who we had been talking abt.. I HOPE.. XD

Anonymous said...

i used your text about the anti pervert on my blogtv profile.

i hope you don't mind.

i also put your name below it.