Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Exhausting Week

It has been a really exhausting week for me.

had been staying back since last wednesday till today! not enough sleep, not enough time to revise and most of all, not enough time to actually spend on tv! *sniff sniff* and it's all for CHORAL SPEAKING.

and aso the 8 marks for curricular activities thingy. you think i'll waste my time on NONSENSE?!


I've got nothing much to say.. the videos shall describe 2 of the most craziest moment during practice. and it's NOT for just today. from wednesday till today. epp!




the guys lousy attempt to imitate rihanna's pole dancing skills. *shakes head*





btw, it's staring amirul ashraf, Raymond Tan, and Tan Cai Fung ( Chui Kheng's bf) *i believe these Tans are related to Benji Tan <3!* and last but not least...!




their REALLY good attempt in dancing the night fever song. it's sang by the GUYS!
in this video, it's staring : *from left* Chin Kong Heng, Tan Cai Fung (ck's bf), Seah Ming Wei and Amirul Ashraf. xD


my conclusion is....



MO NGAN TAI = No EYE SEE = I don't wanna look at them. X3

4 comments:

CHRIS TAN said...

haha.. the last pic - mou ngan tai very cute!

Shennie said...

i stole it from another person in friendster..

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

Steph...I think u left out raymond in the intro at the last paragraph...cuz they are 5 ppl and you only named 4..pity...*shakes head* I feel for raymond!

Shennie said...

Ooops! no pun intended! X3 it's my mistake. X3