Monday, February 4, 2008

Random me~

I hate sad endings. I sooo soooo sooooooo frigging hate it. =/ BUT! happy ending is predictable too!! and being predictable means nothing new. =( i'm hard to please aren't i? xD

i watched a movie earlier. The one whom i thought would be the hero was left to die in the end. =( and he was quite good looking. =( *sigh* and i hate it because.. good looking hero left to die.. =(


So.. now i'm wondering what should i update about.. hmmm~ obviously i can't talk about the last wedding dinner i went yet because the pics havent fall into my hands yet.. i've talked about chinese new year shopping.. i've talk about school.. I THINK.. and what else is there left for me to bored you guys with? =/

My english is getting from bad to worst. ARGH! imagine, u spend almost everyday reading stuffs in BM! *&^%! and the government aim to improve our english when they only.. i repeat.. ONLY focus on FREAKING science students instead of the arts! HELLO! In case you suckers never notice, the art students SOOOOO need help in improving their english? knock knock? i havent been reading much novels lately because i m oh-so-broke and the books are oh-so-freaking-expensive?


going against the government would be like this chipmunk going against god-knows what.


So anyway, Chinese New Year is coming in less than.. 3 days? Time seriously flies. What was i doing last year at this moment, i certainly had no idea but i feel that this year's chinese new year looks pretty quiet to me.. I mean, for the past years, my mum goes bonkers with cleaning but this year...!! She never lifted a finger to wash any curtains! ekk.. She never even bother with changing the cushion covers!! double ekk.. and most of all, my parents are doing their chinese new shopping now. as in today. right now they are in tesco, buying stuff.. triple ekk!

I'm a chinese. My ancestors hail from china. from teochew village which i visited last year. I am supposed to be jumping around with joy, cleaning my ass out, and of course decorating the house and last but not least, blasting my speakers off with chinese new year songs but you know what? SUCH scene NEVER happen to me or my family. Yeap, don't ask me why but i think it's the way i'm brought up. Oh! and the "tim tong"? my mum only made it once in awhile. =/ as in she doesnt do it annually when it's supposed to be.. ekk..


this is the year of the mouse~ i'm the proud owner of my Hammie Jr and Lil Whitey~


Well, tomorrow, i shall be at home and you know what? I'm SOOO gonna decorate my place with angpau, i'm gonna make little lanterns out of it and hang it all over the place.. btw, my bro in law was complaining the lack of chinese new year atmosphere.. we've got no god of prosperous pics or whatever that can bring us GOOD LUCK all year round and so.. he bought us TWO FREAKING HUGE LANTERNS.. According to what my sis said anyway.. xD I m yet to see it because he's having his dinner and shall come to our place later, i can't wait to see the lanterns.. it's gonna be cute.. i hope.. *shrugs*

ehhh! without noticing, i have actually updated my blog with my complaints. owh well, just to keep you guys from running off~ i've updated and shall update it.. when i find the time.. =P sorry to keep you ppl waiting! xD

*PS: wanted to go pasar malam tomorrow night to get some accessories for myself but! i've got early reunion dinner tomorrow night.. BLEH!*

2 comments:

darren said...

hahahaha...cute hamster tho,especially the 1 holding the gun...i might drop by ur place to see ur cute milo...hehe...aiya,don worry,u not the only 1...even my family not in the mood of celebrate cny...even myself also...but i happy to have 1 week holiday stress free from everything...hahaha...so,going pm tomolo?sms me then...

Melody said...

I love d pic of d chipmunk holdin d gun-like thing! Haha~! Ur random post is quite entertaining too :) LOL! Eh at least its good der is nt much cleanin work dt u hav 2 do? Look at kris n i,been cleanin n packin,all those dust and consumption of time i tell u..can suck up all ur energy! Bt hav fun decorating though :) hehe! See ya! Take Care!