Friday, February 8, 2008

Flirtiliciousz~

Just thought it's time for update!! =) less pictures though as i get frust with my phone cam at times.. it's super sloooooooowww these days.. *sigh*.. i want a cameraaaaaa! *hints hints*

My reunion dinner was on last tuesday. =/ Hmmmph!! Ruin my plans of going to pasar malam to get this necklace which i saw and fell in love with it..for about.. 2 months already.. =X what? I didn't get it coz i was broke back then. *looks away* FINEEEEEE! I just thought i have a little too many necklace already.. *looks really earnest*.. and then it occurred to me that, a gal cant have too many accessories.. THEREEE! Clearly said.

Owh well, but then i was broke ade because on the very same day, i spend about rm40 for my medical bill and also my prepaid top ups.. chisssssss! =( and you know what? i saw another yummyliciousz necklace at amcorp mall!! =( it was at the price of rm30 and i only had rm15++ in my wallet.. see! i was short of rm15.. *sigh* anyway, was in amcorp mall, waiting for bro-in-law to pick us up to go jaya 1 for our reunion dinner.. =)




So anyway, we were the 1st to arrive at the restaurant!! ekk! xD And so we waited and we waited till... we finished FOUR freaking plates of PEANUTS! Talk about FATTYNESS! *sigh* and i'm already pilling on weight.. and it doesn't go the right places.. they go to places which i oh-so-hate-it!

I was so happy when i know my cousin's the same table with me. why? because she has got one of the most adorable baby! xD i swoon over her baby. Baby named Alexandra~ Though she's the most adorable, beware girls with boyfriend, wives with husband because baby Alexandra is a flirtiliciousz~


baby Alexandra~

Throughout the whole night, she had been flirting with my bro-in-law aka GAN!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! She keep staring at him with those cute eyes of hers and then she smile. Then she would 'pretend' to look away and look at him again! xD she would show her tongue and etc.. it all end with the word CUTEEEEE! xD i feel like pinching her cheeks each time i see her smiling flirtily! xD

yes. i do look pale. i was 'sick' remember?

And this girl. She's.. very... attracted to me.. LOL! what i mean is, she likes coming to me. Basically it's because i gave her hamsters.. xD and i would entertain her.. yeapp.. so she keep coming to me and well, keep coming to me? xD

That was about Tuesday and for yesterday.. the 1st day of chinese new year.. =3 it was all good~! firecrackers going off a few houses ended with a BIG BANG. Fireworks shooting into the sky,bursting into beautiful colours. it was great BUT it definitely disturbed my sleep~! Piffie~!

The most surprising thing about yesterday was.. we actually had "tim tong"!!! My dad made it!! =D and there i was complaining on monday that we won't have "tim tong".. teehee~

so i thought i should start it.


i love minis! they make my legs look so long~ longer with heels! xD


another whore. *sigh* u could actually see me camwhoring in the backdrop.



GOTCHA!! xD


We left out home at 1230? by then i was thinking *this year sureeeee rugi wannnn* because there was once we left at the same time and all the relatives has actually gone home! hahaha! and yeash, that year, money wise, we lost but our parents gain as in, they don't have to give ang paus! xD

but i was WRONG! we arrived at peak hour therefore.. xD the money came~ mwahahahahahahaha!

however i totally KO-ed there at 4pm. i fell asleep on the sofa and woke up because of my cousin screaming and giggling his head off.. *yawn*..

had dinner and came home. watched gossip girl while waiting for ben. in the end, KO-ed again at 12 and sleep till 930 earlier.. teehee~

2 comments:

darren said...

hahaha...good ma,at least u can have a lot of ang pow..which i trying to get...hahahah...quite cute la the gal..boleh tahan...hahahaha..have fun yea..

Melody said...

Ahhh I understand ur broke-ness..LOL..! No worries,u can gt ur necklaces after Cny angpows! Hahah! Anyways,have a great hols! Drop by when you're free alright :) *~!