Monday, February 11, 2008

Wedding Of The Year

me.

Didn't you know i just got married like a month ago?.. Doubt you'll actually fall for that big lie. Alright, so i had repeated myself so many times that i was gonna update my blog about a wedding. Well, here i am, extremely loaded with pictures and i'm gonna just.. post it up.. ~ =)

Well, it was my cousin sis's wedding on 26 of Jan 2008. It was the most lavishing wedding i've ever attended. I've been to so many weddings, one of it includes spending abt rm15k JUST on flowers but this.. *faints* i could so tell it's ALMOST every gal's dream wedding.

They had about four wedding pics album. a few camera man running about in the morning. and their wedding was at KL TOWER. I was definitely impressed when i see the venue and more impressed when i see this :



That's their wedding portrait. On the the drop off area in KL tower itself. You see how impressed i was? I wonder how much they spend on it. I mean it's freaking huge. and another wonder of mine? where exactly are they gonna keep it? they cant just discard it. It looks VERY expensive to me. No offense but throwing that away is like throwing money into the ocean.

And before we went up, we were given stickers. Which says PRIVATE FUNCTION.

Then the view. I can't describe it. and yeash, prior to that, i was almost suffering from claustrophobic in the lift itself. i mean, it's totally confined and it was going 70km per hour? according to ben anyway.



It's way better than eye on Malaysia. You know what? I pity the tourists as i pity ourselves. we got cheated on going into the gondola seeing nothing but lights where we could actually see on any apartments or high-rise building but this? This is just magnificent. Cars look so tiny from up there. They look like ants. And after this experience, I don't mind going up there just to get another look. I didn't get enough of the view. And now, i do mind paying for the gondola. =/ but another thought, it was my birthday so who cares now, i did enjoy my day anyhow. =)




I cant deny the place is small but hey, it was all good still. =) we've got the best seats by the window. =) the place was dark so not many pictures were taken. *sigh* The presentation was good. They had this really loud techno music and a dude ride a BIKE in there to serve the VERY 1st dish at the VIP table. It's not just any bike, it's those saloon bikes you know, the huge ones? followed in by streams of waiters and waitresses.. and my cousin look like a princess from where i was sitting.. she was wearing a TIARA! X3 incase you still don't know, i have a THING for tiaras but they nvr look good on me. =( and they are expensive and i've got no occasion to wear it so why spend on them? *sigh*



does this reminds u of something? it certainly did for most of us on the table? it looks like a boob.


Well, i didn't get many pictures. But it was alright as.. we still did camwhore.. here and there.. but never got a nice pic of my but nice pics of.. ben and sandra.. i THINK.. =D



and the desert, i forgot. =D it was great! =)





Btw the tower changes its colour every hour. I mean it changes into pink to purple to gold to blue and etc and after a few mins it remains the same white colour.



i think ben looks great over here. sandra has terrible skills in making me look gorgeous.



me.myself. and i.




i love ben's front camera. it makes me look good when it's not clear. teehee!


Valentine's Day is coming people. Don't worry, i will not make you guys gag. =) well.. on the 2nd thought, maybe i would. You shall see me soon. I THINK. Hahaha!

Owh, and i forgot to mention in my last post, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE! =)

3 comments:

Melody said...

Missy !! Upload more pics on d wedding !! Hehe..js wanna see :p hehe! Great choisze of venue though! When's your turn? LOL! Nah js kidding! Happy chinese new year & happy valentine too :)) Oohh yeah,im gonna hav an open house thingy in dis week 4 cny,giv u a call soon on when yeah :) ask ben along too! See ya!

Shennie said...

ahahah! the place was dark so didnt manage to take many pics.. =(

yeash, i love the venue myself.. it's like a wedding in the air or something! xD

yeash yeash, give me a ring ya~ and i shall come~! =3

darren said...

hahaha..i ady surprise that there some1 really do wedding dinner at kl tower...not bad pic but not enough...ahhaha...anyway,do make us gag....hahaha...anyway,happy cny to u 2 and have fun...