Friday, February 29, 2008

Pause For A Moment

After disappearing.. NO.. NO.. not disappeared.. I shall rephrase..

After being ABSENT from the online world for.. quite some time..I realize something.

i had been.. MISSING OUT a lot of things.

I m damn serious about this. *sigh*

roses from germany! =)


A loooooooooooooooooong lost friend suddenly came online yesterday. Without hesitating a moment i clicked on his name n messaged. it was definitely him. The last time we talked was.. october..! ekk! back then he was travelling around, fishing, hunting and camping.. Now.. He has got his life back on track.. I was soooo glad for him, the oni thing he needs to do now is.. quit all that cigarettes he's taking like as though he's breathing air which he's doing.. good to know he's NOT lost in wilderness.

When i first got to know that he was camping here and there, the things that frequently go through my mind is.. trees.. lots of them.. and wild boars.. and squirrels.. and rabbits.. and.. and.. a mass murderer on the run with an axe.. HEY! I can't help it! i've been watching a lot of all these horror movies, it's OK for me to be more on the imaginative side! *shakes head*

Just imagine you're going through some bushy area.. and then.. you see THIS!!



How the hell would you feel?! Okay, after staring at her, she's quite beautiful but! let's say the one u found is NOTHING near to this.. unearthly creature.. HOW WOULD U REACT?!

Okay, i shall leave this topic aside to.. well, not infect you guys with my nearly twisted mind.. another thing is.. i just found out one of my clossie HAS a GF!

WTH?


I've been missing for not too long. I do keep in contact once in awhile but yet.. i had to find out yesterday?!


dotz.


okay, i've been exaggerating AGAIN.



they just got together like a week ago. i should give him some time to tell us.



but WHAT THE HECK?! I NEVER expected it from him. I mean.. well.. i shall not disclose the reason here.. but one thing's for sure..


They're getting almost as sweet as Ben and I..


sweet.sugar.caramel.love.

And what do a woman do when her post as the sweetest couple is threaten?


I shall defend and get sweeter with ben!!


JUST KIDDING PPL! xD

8 comments:

darren said...

wakakkaka...i wonder who the clossie is..wakaka...why la never expect from me la,i know la i a very bad type punya...*shake head*haiz...and how u know i can get sweeter than both of u?u never know,we are 1 shy couple..hehe

Anonymous said...

faint. get sweeter... *scratch head*

and i sort of guessing the person you meant is Darren here. OOMG. really zhadao a..

btw, he got camping here and there de meh? cute wr..

Shennie said...

hmmm, the 1st person who camps all over the place is another person.. hahaha!

the guy with a gf is darren lor.. xD and btw, i m not saying tat u're bad tats y u cant get a gal.. i m saying u're so quiet and secretive! epp!

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

you talking about zattie right?!!! the last time I actually was in touched with him was....XMAS!! he msged me...=/

no wonder he has been missing so long...i kinda miss him too...=/


ph yea...that darren thingy...shockingn right?? my 1st ques to him was STEPH NOE AR?!! hahahaha....i tot u wud noe lo...=P



meanwhile...you sweetest position thingy...i doubt will get threaten by them lo..u guys!...fulamak...hahaha...


dont say I dont tell u wat is going on with my life ar...i still got no bf...LOL...nt looking oso..xD unless somehow someway...xD

Shennie said...

what?! he didnt even msged me on xmas.. =( owh well! maybe i wasnt online? hmph? PIFFIE!

hahahaha! yeash, it was bloody shocking lor! hahahaha! why was ur 1st quest is whether i know or not? O.o! i didnt know i'm TAT close to darren! hahahaha!


teehee~ *paiseh*.. are we TAT sweet? teeheehee~ xD


hmmm! oi! i doubt u're not looking la.. surely u still kap zhai wan.. must ask ben to intro good lookings to u.. he has got a pretty good looking guy as a fren.. =X saw the pic in his phone.. u mau ke tak? =P i ask sandra, she dont want coz got new target ade.. so.. u mau? =P

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

He msged me on the phone ler my dear....I had a feeling he saw me in Maison...but he said he wasnt clubbing...if not y wud he msg right?!!! O.O *paranoid mode*

about Darren's case..well yea! u n him are close...closer than i tot...so u guys close la! hahahaha....i said they wont be sweeter than u is because...Darren dont come across as a guy who'd kill with sweetness...LOL...(sorry...i hope darren dont read this..xD )

puh lease...KAP ZAI dont mean I want to get involved tau? Kap zai is like a hobby...something I enjoy doing..of course there must be good lookings to kap la...if dont have...waste time ne...hahahaha...


NO need alll this kai siu stuff...hello...U kai siu-ed tham to me...LOOK WHAT HAPPENED? he still wont give up asking me out...=.= thanks man..i feel horrible for always rejecting him...hmph!!


dudeeeeeeeeee....damn it.....i long time didnt see u...n then...apa tu...u talk to chris...got time for chris and not me?! i wonder how u guys talked lo...cuz u dont online...=( u chose my friend over me!! how can u?!! I tot we were friends??! GOOD FRIENDS?!! you!! i have ntg to say to u...*shakes head*

Shennie said...

cheh zattie.. *dots betul!*


ehhh! dont play play! u need to expect the unexpected from darren from now on okay? i mean suddenly.. WHOOOSH! he has got a gf, i mean.. HMPH!?! XD


owh, a hobby.. tat sounds so wrong la dear.. it sounds like.. sounds very pervy.. kristine is a pervy~! xD


hmmm. chris SMS me okay? U leh?! Always ur phone kena barred.. how to sms me? HMM? HMM? *looks at u menacingly*

Anonymous said...

updateeeee! =((