Saturday, March 8, 2008

After One Whole Week Of H*LL..

Thursday was considered one of the most happiest day of my life. WHY?

Because, Friday is a holiday due to election.

Because my first monthly exam is FINALLY over.

Because I'd be enjoying myself in Genting on Friday.

Because I'd be hanging out with Kristine.Finally. (But too bad, i had to do some stuff. AND i've got my frigging tuition!)

3 loviest roses, my hand and my feet. and the floor.

So i rot at home the whole morning while waiting for ben to arrive. (sandra was in jusco having the time of her life with her frens..)

I shall cut short the whole damn thing till.. we were caught in a jam for nearly 4 hours. I'm bloody serious okay? After the roundabout (near leisure mall on the way to genting), the jam started there all the way till the foothill of genting. And to make the matter worst, i was sitting in between 2 really sleepy pigs aka Ben and Sandra.

They slept off the whole journey. I am serious. It was stuffy at the backseat, sandra was hogging almost to my place and ben's perfume was.. killing my nose.. (-_-") not to be mean but i was seriously feeling a lil car sick.. so while they slept off 3 hours, i stay awake.. listening to the ipod, playing solitaire.. sms-ing and entertaining myself while they went off to dreamland. =( the meanies. =(



the two meanies at my sides.


I fell asleep in a VERY bad position because.. because i was really sleepy.. i woke when my sis's phone rang and the conversation went..

Jac: dad..?
.......

jac: i don't know. i think we're lost. i THINK we're in BENTONG. (very annoyed/ pissed off tone)
.......

jac: we've been caught in the jam for freaking 3 hours. We're gonna u-turn home IF we find the turning.
.......

i woke up.. sandra woke up.. ben was.. still... sleeping.. (-_-") then, many thoughts were running through my mind.. we're not going to genting.. we're in freaking bentong, we're going home, mum's gonna be so pissed.. wait.. i give it 10 mins, mum will call back and persuade jac NOT to u-turn home instead u-turn back to genting.. and true enough, mum called.

jac told her where we were. and mum went like.. "u're not even at the hillfoot.." SWT LOR! and i thought we were in BENTONG! HAHAHAHAHAH!

and true enough, we found the turning into genting after 30 mins and my bro in law was speeding like there's no tomorrow. boy, i thought my mum drives like a maniac, he's like a ROAD TERRORIST!



i miss these two woman. especially the one in the purple spag.



We stopped in Gohtong and had supper. At 1st my bro in law was like tis.. >=( then after one packet of nasi lemak, a teh tarik and 2 set of roti bakar.. >=( turned into =D.. a very happy smiley! =D

So.. hmmm, Genting's great! love the weather. i love it better when we're all in the clouds! shall update more with pics which is in ben's phone.. <3



ps: holiday sorta spoilt with the amount of assignments. *sigh*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ngek ngek..then i sort of saving you from boredom when disturbing you that time eh? hehehe..

btw, the last pic in this post is nice. looks familiar eh? taken at Sunway huh?

Ala..assignments.. menyedihkan..aku pun ada.. =( nvm la..exam this year..finished edi can free a bit. STPM wor..3rd hardest exam in the world ! U should be proud u are in it! =)

gambatteh bah..

Shennie said...

yeash yeash! oh yahhh, how did the "stuff" went that day ar? sorry didn't reply.. fell asleep.. *blush*


hahaha! nope! it's taken in my very own house after a trip to sunway! =)

btw~ though stpm is the 3rd hardest exam in the world, i wonder why isnt it recognize worldwide.. hmmm~ and why people would still prefer a levels when they can get free exam.. =/ i mean, it's also another golden ticket to LIMITED pvt unis.. but still a golden ticket to higher lvl education! X3

Anonymous said...

haha..failed edi.. it needs time. lol. thanks anyway !

darren said...

all i wanna say is,u should be happy that u got a bloody holiday while some of us studying like mad...haiz..at least u got 1 week and that week u can rest any time u want...haiz...anyway,apa la lu..go fly kite ajak me but go sms the other number...adapawi la...u should sms the 017...not 016...haiz...

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

holiday oso mau complain...mmg want kena pukul...u better not go out...or u'll get a riot in ur house///right outside ur house! hahahahaha....




u bored...didnt sms me 1! i tot we are friends...so....soo!! this is what that has bcome huh?!!! terrible!!! say ne miss me...hafta show u noe...show!!!!!! yea man!...hmph!....


darren! come we dont friend her! hmph!





xD


u miss me more than yuyan! hahaha...of cuz...i so likable..xD

Shennie said...

holiday lebih baik no holiday.. last nite, i spend about 3 freaking hours on one essay alone.. imagine i've got like 6 more essays to go.. which mean i hav to spend another 18 hours.. god.. might as well go 2 school for 7 hours each day and screw the daily assignments.. *sigh*


oi! chris aso sms me 1st okayyyy! i nvr took the initiative to msg him 1st~! PIF~! n i'm always broke in the sense of my credits.. (-_-") how 2 msg 016 number u tell me.. TELL MEEEEEE! *pulls hair*


*sigh* mmg no comment on ur recent perasanness lor.. *looks away*