Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Take Me Away..

As a kid, i've always wanted to see snows. lots of it because of those disney movies. in those cartoon, they always show heaps of those white thing that the characters play in/with. back then, i thought it'd be fun to play with snow. i mean we can't get it here obviously. even if we do, it's artificial snow. what's the point in seeing those artificial ones without feeling it?

I've always been attracted to the shape of those snowflakes. heck i even got lucky to have a snowflake pendant at rm10~ my proudest purchase. but what i never knew is.. snowflakes actually looks like this..



It's real. and my pendant has a close resemblance to it yet i never knew that the real thing actually looks like it. I've always thought, ppl draw the shape of snowflakes to make them look beautiful but it's real. that makes me want to see a real one more than ever. Ben told me that, none of the snowflakes are the same. they come in different shapes and sized. believe me, i think the whole thing is absurd till i found this picture online..


Why do beautiful things never exist here in Malaysia besides the gorgeous beaches we have? *sigh* gorgeous beach can be ruined and turned ugly and murky and.. i don't know.. Port Dickson? But snowflakes are a work of nature that can never be changed or destroyed unless the world blows up or something.. xD

Besides snow, i know i've brought it up lots of times! i'd definitely love to see...



Lavender field! I know i've mentioned it countless of times but.. i shall mention it again, i wanna lay down on my back in those grass and watch the clouds change their shapes.. i want someone i loved dearly to lay down beside me, hold my hand, and talk to me.. we could talk about anything.. and i mean ANYTHING!





I'd love to be in a garden like that too.. =3 it's just so fab! xD




the beauty of it.. =) *cherry blossoms are my favorites too!*




I also love to go somewhere where i could witness those red leaves falling everywhere. maple leaves. =3

It's just a random post.. last but not least, i definitely love this..:



Now you believe me? =)

6 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

check -read it.


No comments.


One day i'll take alot of it n send it back to u once i go UK ok? xD

Shennie said...

damn it.. that's called...



showing off 2 me...



u better keep in touch.. i wanna come and crash you place and you better say yes or else i'll say u're mean to everyone..how do u like it? hah? =D

CHRIS TAN said...

why so fast of talking of going UK edi de? Hmm..

shennie, i find that u are gettng cuter. LOL.

Mr. Benji, no other meaning ya. =)

such a nuisance i am. haha.

Melody said...

Those are stg dt i wanna see too,saw it once when i was 10 or 11 in Switz? I dont remember much now,damn it! Owh well ~ I shall chill and maybe js one day i can see it ;p wishin wishin *~!

darren said...

oi...aunty,by the time u bring it here also melt ady la..what la u...anyway,don worry...ur time will come and ur prince will bring u there...hahahaha...so,wait till ur holiday and prince summer break then can go lo...hahahah...oh yea,i see,touch and feel snow before!!!wakakaka...

Shennie said...

ehhh~ my comment hilang ade.. swt!

chris: what's cute? ^o) cis~ and yeash, i m talking abt uk now so that kristine will not drop dead when i reach her doorstep with all the luggages and staying with her for.. a week or 2? LOL.

Mel: awww! at least u get to see snowflakes! i haven't! X3 i hope there'll b snowflakes for me to see in future.. talk abt global warming! piffie~ a huge part of the iceberg melt off! epp!


darren: my prince and i still have a loooooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggg way to go.. no money = no holiday.. =P