Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Prince's Birthday. . .


Which was 2 days ago. Yeap.


looking familiar? xD


Ben did a really touching thing for my birthday and i wanted to do the same too but it'd be expected.. so i've came out with a plan which is... COOK for him! for a person who doesn't know how to cook, it's a GREAT sacrifice.. Thus, all the planning started.. HOWEVER, i'm NOT good at keeping secrets, especially huge ones like this, and i therefore, slowly betrayed myself without noticing it.. Ben's smart.. (-_-") it's hard to hide stuff from him.. epp!

Original plan : bring him to my sis's apartment, set up the table with candles and a bottle of sparkling juice and cook for him while he watch tv. =3

The VERY modified plan: Stay at home. wait till he comes and cook with him. with a bottle of ice cream soda. for lunch.

Why did i changed the amazing plan? Well, though my parents like my prince, they still don't quite like the idea of us being at another house ALONE. =(


ben: u're supposed to be the one cutting the chicken!


I know i'd be a quite horrible wife in future. I mean, i was the one who has to cut the chicken and yet. . . . i pass the whole thing to him. . . . *ps:he knows how to cook spaghetti!* and well, i did cut the chicken too! with his help of course.

The whole cooking thing, i think it sort of ended up he cook it.. *sorry dear.. =( *
i'm afraid of the jumping oil.. =( but i still mess around in the kitchen.. teehee~

tadah! our produit.


It's actually really nice despite it's our 1st time cooking spaghetti. *ps: i THOUGHT he knew how to cook until he went like owh yah, this is my first time cooking WITHOUT my brother*. . my expression was.. (-_-"""""")..

i only managed 1/4 of the plate. why? because, i got the not-so-cooked noodles. ben finished his, and well, he look pretty contented.


pressie for ben! =3


After that, we went to Midvalley. Beats me why we went there. But i had a great time there although we went there on Wednesday!

wasted out time in the gardens. and mph for awhile. then we did a lot of window shopping. and it's funny how time pass so fast! xD



Hmmm~ went for our mini dinner in sushi king~ *basically ben was still full, and my stomach was kicking in for MORE food*.. and we went back to the restaurant where we first met up with each other.. It's amazing how time passed so fast.. The first time he messaged me over friendster was 12/3/07, we met up and got together on 1/6/07 and then we spend my birthday together 2/12/07 and now 14/3/07.. we have known each other a year and yet.. there's still a lot to find out about him! =3 and midvalley is the place for all 3 most important event! =D heck we even got our couple rings there TWICE. xD


<3.<3 <3 <3. <3~! xD

=3.


=D.=)


*Kristine kena diabetes yet? =P *

something to clear the sugar level in reader's blood. xD


love the gardens. No lalas. No crowd! =D


people were staring at us. epp!



ooops~! xD *sorry kristine! =P*


Suria KLCC logo. LOL!


After all the camwhoring session with the same smiles, we decided to leave. It's a lil difficult to pose with only the 2 of us. teehee~ xD

therefore we decided to go Secret Recipe for a piece of cake. Wanted to get him one whole cake but.. very unfortunately i am dead broke already.. and i owe Kristine money still.. X3 when are u coming to collect, little ah long? =P



choc indulgence. =3 which was my bday cake too! xD



yogurt milkshake. mixed fruits.


birthday boy enjoying his piece of cake. =3


with my crown ring. proudest possession.


Last but not least, my 2 favourite pics of the day~! =)



take one. with ppl staring at our backs.


i love this pic the most. =) though i've very weird fringe.


i went for a haircut earlier. and there goes my gorgeous locks. it's kinda short now. *sigh* it took me so long to hav that hair and now it's gone.. *sniff sniff*

5 comments:

CHRIS TAN said...

fuyohh.. romanticnya.

i think not just kristine died of diabetes, everyone who sees this sure KO! kantoi habis. ish. *kicks*

jealous ni. taulah aku single. wuwawuwawuwa. =(

*faints* one entry so many of ur pics with him. geng.

Shennie said...

teehee~ sorry la.. xD but i didn't write all the lovey dovey things u know! xD so shouldnt be a problem but dont know why you guys still kena diabetes.. teehee..

anyway, i was just teasing kristine only la... she always say she'll die of diabetes one day from seeing us.. hahahaha! i didn't write the whole post to "chuin" her, nope i didn't.. =3

teehee~ there's more pics actually BUT didn't really post it all.. coz they look EXTRA funny.. =P

darren said...

hahahaha...tengok siapa lagi more sweet...apa la lu...and u got the date all wrong some more...haiz...what la u...msg u at 12/3/07,meet u at 1/6/07,then b-day at 2/12/07 and now 14/3/07?!?!wow...how u go back to the past ar?
hahahaha...teach me wey...wakakak..and who say i lagi more sweeter than u la...ur post more diabetic than me ok...

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

U blogged to...kill me with diabetes izit? I tot i have proven myself as a worthy friend! why would u want me dead!! *wails*

well actually...I was thinking...OMG...my friend is a terrible cook! I can cook so much more...am i a master chef then! LOL...my dad will tell u...GIRL DONT DO ...blablabla...u get the idea...LOL....its alright that u cook horribly...but as long u cook! hahaha...I MADE MASH POTATOES TODAY! wahahaha...i so proud. 1st time can? xD


so anyway...i was just thinking of diabetes until i saw *jeng jeng jeng!* *Kristine kena diabetes yet? =P *


then I went =.="...then i went =/...then i went =D then i went BWAHAHAHAAHA....hahaha...xD


eh thank me thank me...i brought u to redang! wahahaha....ME!!!!!!!!! i so proud!! eh prince prince summore...i smack u 1 ar! hmph! call name cannot izit?! chuin me la...my name got chuin ok! let me do the chuin-ing! hmph!

Anonymous said...

bu hu hu! i already kena diabetes... T.T how can u do this to me steph!... tsk tsk tsk...

doctor said i cannot consume anymore sugar... everything i eat have to be tasteless...

eh, long time no see u online already leh.. u also no update update.. apa jadi leh... i spam spam spam!