Thursday, March 13, 2008

2 pieces of bread and a cup of milo..


I love today's weather.

It's chilly coz it's cloudy. sweet. =)

I woke up at around 9.. snuggled in my under my warm blanket and dozed off till 10..

then i woke up AGAIN. This time, my tummy is making noise. a lot of noise. so i decided to leave the comfort zone. *sniff sniff*

i came down stairs.. PRAYING that there's no laundry left for me to do.. YAY! no laundry! *stephie dances around*

and then i check out what's breakfast.. bread, butter, kaya.. newspaper.. WHERE THE HELL IS THE "MIAN CHIEN KER" i requested last nite?! *throws a tantrum and starts whining to nobody* I'm NOT gonne eat anything. HMPH!

*tummy growls, begging for food*.. alright.. just a cuppa milo.. then it growls even louder.. FINE! 2 pieces of bread with butter! YOU HAPPY NOW? *looks at stomach menacingly* it stopped growling.

owh well.. then i went into the kitchen.. i saw the pile of laundry.. i look outside.. WHEEEE! it's cloudy! *dances around again* but the sun is threatening to come out.. *sigh* i feel so depressed all over again.. =(

Don't you guys love cloudy days? it makes you feel soooo not in m'sia. it'd b better if we minus rows of terrace houses and replace it with.. COTTAGES! how cool is that? =D

and of course! let's give out country seasons and now would be SPRING!




I love lavender fields though i've never seen them. I don't know why but it just makes me feel.. nice just looking at the pictures.. and of course endless yearning that i could actually be there!


Rose arch! love them too! *kisses pic* well, one of my cousin, had a wedding.. buffet in his hse because they can't book a restaurant coz.. of accident.. *btw he's like.. late 20's*.. he spend rm30k just on flowers itself.. and well, of course, his house was transformed into.. i dont know.. REALLY nice? they've got an arch of roses! X3 it was amazing!

Out of topic, anyway, i really don't know what to update.. yeash, i've promised to update bout genting BUT pics arent with me yet, so bear with my mindless gibberings..

I feel.. very... out of the world for some reason.. it's like.. okay, fine.. i'm having pms therefore..:


raymond: you're like a nuke bomb. you have the patience. once it's gone,and you blow up, it's like a nuke bomb. the effect is.. super duper.. numbing.. and disastrous.


1) i blow up quick. thanks to my pent up anger through each month. when i blow, i blow, i dont care if i love you or not. i don't care if i hurt your feelings or not. * i'm directing it to everyone. family, frens, ben*

and then i'll regret for blowing up 15 mins later.

2) i get very cranky. VERY cranky.

3) i'll feel very discontented.

4) i dont feel like pleasing everyone. if i do, the angers starts building in me.

5) i'll whine like kristine. *teehee!*

6) i'll get super duper lazy. Owh wait.. i'm super duper lazy already so just minus that.

7) i start wanting lots of things. *the list of things i requested from Mr.Ben is : handbag, tamagochi ver 5.0, ipod shuffle, panda hamsters, fighting fish (it was fab!), hugs, kisses.. tats abt it.. I HOPE*

he's of panda hamster breed with ODD colours.


gorgeous. look at the colours! XD

and the list will be terminated once my period's over. i dont find the point in excessive spending though i want a lot of things.

8)
My mood swings fast. one moment i'm =), the next >=( and then i'd be =D and then i'd be =3 and back to >=(! and then it'd be =3 again. *sigh*

shuffle!


9) i will become mean.

10) I'll sleep more often. *sigh*



ps: kristine, sorry about yesterday. shall make it up to you one day. =( sorry ya! promised to hang out with you and end up another story.. *sigh* but still love the bear you bought, it's adorable! xD

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

STEPH, U MEANIE! PMS then don't care about other peoples feelings and emotions! how could you? Demand mode is on when you are having PMS! SCARY!

O.o kris bought you a bear bear? =( she didnt buy me one... kris meanie! bad bad bad!

Shennie said...

hahahah! i'm serious, when i blow means i blow.. and i tend to be.. a very selfish person.. =D

no! she got the bear for her fren NOT me! =D

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

I DIDNT GET HER A BEAR LA...sheesh...how gay..btw...she got a bf that will get her ma...what for i get her..she lucky enuf ade!

hmph!...btw! i dont whine that much u noe! i think...hahahaha.....i was whining in the car....jinrui said I m damn annoying...tee hee!~ arent i cute! xD


oh yea...sorry abt wat? *clueless*

wat abt yest?! =/

darren said...

hahaha...what la..if u having pms,don msn,sms or call any1 or meet any1 lo...so easy,,,hahahaha...anyway,the pic so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

i think of something very lame. if you showed the temper to someone, means it's proven that u take them as friends?

Quote:
"1) i blow up quick. thanks to my pent up anger through each month. when i blow, i blow, i dont care if i love you or not. i don't care if i hurt your feelings or not. * i'm directing it to everyone. family, frens, ben*"

haha..siao me. btw, u danced because of no laundry? haha.. cutenya..

and yes, today weather damn cun! but now rain edi.. depressed.. =(

Shennie said...

to all: yah la.. ben's my big teddy bear! n he's aso my personalize tamagochi.. *giggles*

kristine: u do whine a lot.. n yeash, it's pretty annoying.. i whined a lil yesterday ben ade geramed at me.. =X

yesterday like no choi u like tat.. =(

darren: hmm! i still wanna talk 2 ppl!

chris: urhhh.. not necessary! xD teehee! well.. urmm.. kinda danced la.. hahahah! yeappp! love the weather still..! good for sleeping!

TAN YEW HONG said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

oh fark! i put wrong name. boleh tolong delete ini?

i mean i dun understand the 'not necessary..'what does that mean?

Shennie said...

delete ade! hahahaha!


urhhh.. meaning i do blow up in public too.. ben has seen it twice.. i m NOT proud of it.. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

tqtq.. =)

ooh.. haha.. nvm la.. normal ma. if i got PMS, huh..lagi geng..

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

u ar...yesterday....i tell u! i hang out with u 2 days in a row...1st was jin n sand fight...then u n sand...wth...u all damn scary ok!...


eh i whine means i love u all right?? see! so lovable...so love me! .xD

tahupun dont choi me...apa got bf not gf...ish ish!! *BIG shake head!*

Anonymous said...

kris, i shall whine to u next time! wahahaha...
ish! got big teddy bear... T.T got teddy bear here also dont want...
steph is scary! i wonder what she can do when she is having pms and she meets me... die! sure kena slaughter one...

Shennie said...

PMS! PMS! wey, if sandra wasnt that irresponsible, i wouldnt hav blown up riteeeee? btw, she put a hole through my fav spag top, i didnt blow partyly coz it was my fault too but to leave a purchase somewhere? tell me how is that NOT irresponsible?

harhhhh? i dont wanttt, i oni want my bear bear ben.. LOL! hahahhaha!

i m NOT tat scary actually.. i just made myself sound scary.. =3 when kristine berpms, dont talk 2 her at all, she's worst.. =P