Thursday, March 27, 2008

Where did the tagging game went? O.o!

I'm so exhausted. Beats me why i'm exhausted but i feel like sleeping off for 2 years. *sigh* today was such a bad day. *hints: woman monthly pain*, i was feeling all nauseous and i slept the whole day yet i'm still sleepy! Think i'll be skipping school tomorrow..

Owh well..


It's such a hot day. I wish i could just be in somewhere cold, preferably with snow flakes. Now i m worried that i wont get to see any because of global warming.. hey, this bloody problem actually melt of a huge ice berg in the antarctic okay?

anyway, that's not the point. it has been awhile since the tagging game, and i've found it on someone's blog, just thought i should bring it back! =D


1. What's your favorite anime at the present time?
I love FURUBA~ It's such a cute, touching anime..! =) with many words of wisdom too!

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
I'll like the ability to stop the time~ I can rob banks with that! hahahaha!
3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
Benjamin! Jin Rui! and last but not least Kristine! but if i can, i'd like all my blog buddies to be there~ =D

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Paris, Milan.. and anywhere with snowflakes falling from the sky!

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
*shhhh* it's meant to be kept as secret.. *shhhs!*

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Of course! i've seen it myself! a full arch too! it's downright beautiful! =3

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
*not telling* you'll get hold of me by that!

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I'd spend it all! *just kidding!* i'd give rm250k to my parents, 250k to my sisters, spend some of my 500k, donate 50k to charity and urhh... save the rest for my future or invest! =P

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him?
urhmmmm, i'd wait and see if the feeling's mutual, if yes then i would.. =3 but right now, i've founf him! =3

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
nobody tagged me. i am willing to do it.. =P

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
listen to me, and do not leave me in the dark.. =)

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
i hate materialistic girls. i mean all they see is money and branded stuffs. =/ and gold diggers. i cant stand them. as for guys, i hate those damn two faced ones. two faced is fine but too much is a bloody turn off.

13. What is your ambition?
my ambition? to get married, have kids and have a happy family! just kidding! i used to have high ambitions!

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
point it out to me gently.. if they keep quiet, one day i might get unbearable then everyone will leave me.. epp!

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
my family.. =)

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
nope. i buy what i think i need. i dont buy because i have cash. =3

17. What musical instrument do you like the most now?
urhhhmmmm.... guitar? LOL.

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
my impatient-ness.. X3

19. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
yeah but what's done is done.. no point regretting rite?

20. Do you love your life at the moment?
no doubt! =D

21. I tag :

everyone on my lovely ones list! tadahhh~ something for u guys to do.. =P


*stephie signing out now* ~


3 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

Steph...one million only 1000K....how come u got 250+250+500+50...why your million got lebih rm50K 1....weird....got extra must share sum with me tau! U think my jokes come for free ar? wahahaha...

since when u like guitar? I tot u voilin person?? A voilent! wahahaha...xD

yep! thats wat u r...=D

CHRIS TAN said...

haha.. i did it.

ya wor..u counted wrongly izzit? Haha..

go donate for charity invite me too kay! heee

Shennie said...

what i meant was, in my 500k, i'll donate 25 k to the charity! i didn't count wrong, read properly guys! *pokes*

i thought my maths is going haywire but it seems like my words are being misunderstood.. teehee~