Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Smiles~ =)

"Why are you crying? " i asked. She looked at me as though i'm crazy. I stared right back at her. Her eyes, red and swollen, tears wouldn't stop flowing from them. She offered no effort to answer my question. I sit right beside her, looking around the world. It's amazing how humans are. They laugh, they cry, they sulk, they whine, they complain, they do all the stuff that i can never really understand. sometimes they laugh till they cry and they cry till they laugh. isn't that a pure sign of madness?


the lovely-ness of a roses. =) beautiful yet deadly with torns.

I slowly get up and walk around the garden. Leaving her to cry. I found some rose bushes. To hell with that sign. I shall just pluck one. They'll pardon me.. I HOPE.. I walk to her with the rose, when she saw me with the rose, there was a look a horror in her face. "What now?" i ask her, "can't i do something right to make you feel better?" I whined at her. She started smiling as i walk closer to her. and i gave her the rose and then she started crying again.. *sigh*.. how am i suppose to make her feel better.. i thought girls like roses! how wrong am i?! so again i walk around the the garden..



I finally found the perfect flower!! i remember once she told me that she adored this flower. I m the most typical guy ever.. i can't remember what flower is this.. urhh.. i think it's.. a... dairy.. NO.. not dairy, it's.. urhh.. Daishe.. NO.. it's not suppose to sound like that.. it's.. DAISY! owh well, to hell with the warning sign again. i shall just have one! i look around. Okay, there's nobody here. I pluck it as fast as a lightning hoping nobody caught me and quickly run to her with the flower. She looked at me in a confused way and again, i see the corner of her mouth curling up into a tiny smile. She hugged me and whispered.. "I wish he was just like YOU but he'll NEVER be," and there she goes, those salty precious water from her eyes began to flow again.. DAMNIT! why can't she stop? it hurts me to see her like this!

i start to walk around the garden again, hoping to find a better looking flower which would cheer her up..!

(ps: it's a dandelion)

Okay~! this thing looks sooo adorable! i think she would love it too! So again, i pluck it and walk to her.. this time, she didn't smile, instead she sobbed so much louder! OOOKAYYY! what did i do wrong here? She whined "He used to pluck me dandelions! and and.. " she sobbed louder.. i dropped it immediately and start looking for another perfect flower that would stop all the tears and sobbings.. GIRLS.. *rolls eyes*...


My eyes went large at the sight of these colourful ones. Alright. These shall do the trick!! i started plucking them, after i'm done plucking ALL of them, i begin my journey back to her.. then suddenly i felt someone pulling my collar! GOD! have i been caught plucking flowers?! owh hell yeahhh..i started arguing with the garden guard it was for a good reason but he wouldnt listen, so i said, "follow me to see her, you'll understand why i have been doing this!" he grunted and we took a slow walk back to her.

This time, she started laughing. i dont know if she's happy at the sight of these flowers or what but she started laughing! CRY! i yelled or else he wouldnt listen!! i handed her the flowers.. and i heard the guard said.. "MISS, plucking flowers in a public park is a serious offence, however i don't know who to charge. you or YOUR DOG?"

I look at her with my big puppy eyes.


Come on Lyre. You know i was doing it for you! do NOT hand me in! i whined. She explained to the park guard of what i was doing. He petted me on the head and went, "you're a sweet dog but you musn't pluck flowers anymore!"

Hey, i was just doing it to cheer Lyre up! PIFFIE!


*ps: it's all fictional, and it came to me spontaneously.. =) *

copyright of Stephanie Lee Shen Ling. 12.21pm of 19th Dec 2007.

7 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

as i was reading halfway...i was thinking...since when u got a rose bush??

then i thought...what kind of person dunno what is a daisy...



then i read summore i was thinking...the flowers sure habis dipetik!...


then i thought...what kind of name is lyre??....



and my final thought it....HOW DOGS PLUCK FLOWERS???!!....they aint got no fingers u see...if they gnaw at it...wouldnt d flowers be like...saliva-licious?...xD


adapawi...its a dog!...xD


entertaining indeed....continue entertaining me...xD

Shennie said...

HAHAHAHA! glad u enjoyed it! xD i see everyone so emo, so i thought writing something like tat would at least make u guys laugh.. MWAHAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

hahahah...not bad,i know is a story from the beginning..but never expect u can think like that at the end...not bad...i like the dog pic...so damn cute...good work here...at least u don go all emo like the rest...haiz...

Melody said...

Gosh..i tot d person cryin was someone close 2 u,like ur sista or frens who went over 2 ur place or stg. I wonder..how come u hav such huge garden? DAMNIT! Hahahah..

Its a darn cute story. Straightly from u huh? U did well wey! Write more Write more! Hahah!

Oooh yeah..thanks for the words of advice the other day..it helps =) Thanks !!

Anonymous said...

interesting... ur english certain better than me.. fantastic illustrator..should make a poem as well. Hee..

me. said...

DAMN CUTE AH! hhahhahahahah!

Shennie said...

ahahaha! thank you for the compliments guys! glad u guys enjoyed it! =)