Sunday, December 30, 2007

Lost made me realize..

BF (Best friend): chill dude, she's just a girl. a fish in an ocean. You have millions of fish waiting for you to choose now.
Ex-Fiance: As much as i love you as my bestie, you give the worst advices ever. she's not a freaking fish. she's amazing, beautiful, kind, understanding, she's so much more. she's the one for me.

Quoted almost directly from the movie licensed to wed. My whole point is that, how many guys would actually say we're not a fish in an ocean? hahaha!

anyway, i was watching at a music video in { http:// kristine-tells-it.blogspot.com } , i got emo. =/ amazing isn't it? it has been awhile since i was in an emo state! teehee! okay, it's ntg to be proud of. *hides in a corner* but it made me realize something, how often do we realize how much we appreciate someone we love before the person we loved leave us.. as in breakup or.. urm separated by death?

(i'm feeling warm and fuzzy~)

It's really odd sometimes. You get together with someone, your parents/pals, ask you NOT to get serious. They say you'll meet all sort of people out there in the future when you're working but how OFTEN do u meet someone whom is PERFECT for you?

How often do you get someone who tries his/her best to give you everything he/she has JUST to make you HAPPY? Well, so far, i've only encountered one. ONE in my 17 years of life. xD but if we do some maths here, once every 17 years of life, the next would be when i'm 34, 51, 68.. means in your whole life, you might only meet 4 of such person or less or maybe a little more by 2 person.

Will you want to let go someone who loves you so much, whose smile you crave, laughter you miss every minute, voice that soothes you? Will you let someone who means the world to you slipped away?


bennn~! *in a sing songy voice*

When their hand fits yours perfectly, when they says all the wrongs that seems right to you, when they say you're beautiful(for gals)/gorgeous(for guys) even when you're face is dirty,oily and tired, do you ever want them to slip away?

Their hugs is all you need to feel so much better. Their soothing voice drains all the anger you have against them. Their smile is all you need to keep moving on even when you're down/ low spirited.

Kristine said to me which made me realize something. She said "Hold on to the best things and never let go because it MIGHT not come again," It really made me realize, how often do you come across something that's perfect to you?


i can never stay mad at him for long. =/ the anger never lasted even an hour or two. =/

Everyone believes the future is untold. even me, myself. however, i'll try my best to have my future as i want it to be. Some people has been telling me i MIGHT meet a better guy out there. I agree i might BUT will i ever come across someone who's perfect to me AGAIN? I am seriously DOUBTING it now.


Hearts! <3>

Ben. He calms me down when i'm angry. He makes me laugh when i'm down , make me smile when i frown. He shares my happy and sad moments. He tells me stuff in a different point of view. He motivates everything i do. He made me believe in things that i am afraid to and yet i do now.

He never once made me jealous. =3. He tries his best to give me everything i want JUST to make me happy. His hand fits mine perfectly. He makes me feel safe and comfortable. I can be the true Stephanie Lee Shen Ling. I can be so-called mature when i want to be mature, I can be the bimbo i am at times, i can be the kid i still am inside, i can be everything that i'm when i'm with him.


you're in my heart just like a tattoo, just like a tattoo, i'll always have you~ =)

Believe or not, i was almost crying watching the video, especially when it shows the old man missing his old woman while having dinner. imagine being married, living with the person you loved so much for soooo many years and to lose that person because of illness/accident. eep!

He means a lot to me. I am a person who's shy to show affection. even through words at times. *blush* but after that video, i think i ought to let him know that i'm not lucky to have him instead i'm truly BLESSED to have him in my life. =)

I don't deny "now that i love you, i'm afraid of losing you.." no, i don't deny it..

For those of you who found the perfect one, keep them safe in you heart, for those who hasn't, your moment will come in a matter of time.. =)


7 comments:

CHRIS TAN said...

u buat aku emo lagi.. hebat.. good post..

Shennie said...

harh? >_> i made u emo? sorry! >_> i didnt know u were emo-ing! eep! >_>

darren said...

aaww....that so sweet and emo post i ever read...ahhah..oh well,at least u meet the 1 u love and share every moment with him...while some ppl are yet to found the 1 they looking or belonging to...haiz...anywa,jangan sangat emo tau,nanti every1 also will post a emo post...hahaha...anyway,hope u enjoy ur last few day of 2007 with great happiness and taka care...
i gotta sleep soon after so long try to post my blog..damn...sleeply....whee....

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

eh damn it...it 2.44 am...on d 31st of Dec...u made me emo...arghhh...


hahaha...i dowan to cry!!


but my tears are on d verge of coming out...i feel really stupid now...=(




oh gone....ur fault steph! haih...my hands are empty now...no longer clutching....=(



haihhh.....

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

WHYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tot i had no more tears to cry....i guess...i was wrong...


i wish u and ben all the best! i never want you in my position of regrets

Shennie said...

APA NIH? why EMO?! it's just a post of appreciation! alah, u guys arhh! -tickles chris, darren, and kristine- eeeshhh! >_>

darren said...

wakakakaka....