Saturday, December 22, 2007

Just a thought

Sometimes i hate thinking. Because when i think i tend to think too much. too much as in, it doesn't stay realistic anymore. BUT the problem is, if i don't go on thinking, i might end up like jessica simpson. a blonde with unlimited blonde moments. Remember when she thought tuna is CHICKEN in Newlyweds? Oh my gawd. I swear i'll educate my kids with fish names so that they won't think tuna is CHICKEN. i can't imagine a school of chicken swimming in the ocean with clown fish and dories. urgh.


(ps: it's freaking SEAFOOD!)

SO, anyway, that's soooo not the point. I don't actually know what i really wanna talk about to be honest. i m FREAKING bored. I feel a little depressed too. School is about to start, it means, i have to start working for the A's i'm aiming. *sigh* wouldn't life be soooo much easier if the world isn't so MATERIALISTIC with paper qualifications and monthly earning? Okay, i'm talking from a lazy person point of view but hey, it's hard to keep your social life while you go to school and study like a geek. god, talking about being a geek, i think it's time to get my contacts lenses! i refuse to wear this askew glasses to school! PIF!

(damnit, how i wish we are asked to study stephen king, dean koontz,sophie kinsella novels instead of the stupid text books. bleh!)

School is such a joy killer. *sniff sniff* i m sooo enjoying my holiday after 6 months of hard work this year. And next year, i hope time would pass in a SPEED of a LIGHTNING! then i shall be the king of my house for
the next 6 months~ but before i can start being a king, i'd have to study my ass off for 4A's and a freaking band 5 and hopefully 6! *crosses fingers*

(learnt it when i was 16, life will never be a bed of roses)

So anyway, recently my granny came home! wheee~! i adore her. She was the one that took care of me and Sandra when we were younger. =3 and she's the one that thought us some really funny malay words. xD She was a real patient woman, we were freaking mischievous last time. Sometimes i wonder how she can stand us. O.O! i mean, my mum has resorted to the.. jeng jeng jeng.. CANE a few years. it's a wonder why she never uses the cane on us.

Learned the art of making "tong yuen" from her yesterday. it was fun! sandra made a love shaped tong yuen~ it was adorable. =D Sorry no pictures YET. sandra hasn't upload it.


(i'll be shopping there frequently when, only when i earm rm10k per month.)

Anyway, i got Kristine's presents already~ whee~! i'm a happy Stephanie. owh, n i got ben's too. I'm double dosed with happiness. Ben got me a Dress on Thursday. Triple dosed of happiness. Got myself a pretty nice shades today. Urh.. how much dose of happiness ade eh? *giggles* quadruplet? xD

anyway people, the next time i blog, it'd be about chrismas party which is coming soon. *winks* till then, adios~! =3

4 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

OIK!!....bugger....so much dose of happiness....share la sikit!...sheeessh!!...

i dont feel so happy oso...=/ haih....*shakes head* life is hard when that certain someone likes to bring back all the guilt...bleeeh!...

anyway....what u got me??...dont let me down ar steph...i have high hopes for you and my present..xD


*i just took a dos of ur happiness off...now you;re worried whether i like it or not...akakaka...=P hate me...=P *

Shennie said...

told you not to talk to him and you will NEVER listen to me. PIF!!

Eleh, like it or not, i've ade got you the presents. *winks* might be adding another item, that's IF i see something nice. =P but right now, u've got no choice~ coz it's all wrapped up in a boxie. mwahahaahah! btw, goods given are not refundable/ returnable. =P

Anonymous said...

wakakakakak....damn la..damn geng la ur english...like that also can think...haiz...anyway,hope u have a great time on christmas and happy new year to u...

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

apa? not refundable?? damn it.....zzz



xD