Monday, May 25, 2009

Chilling at Sky Bar.




So what if it was a Thursday night. We still had fun!

So Kristine's exam has finally ended! Hooray! *cheers* and she was so keen on hanging out and i was keen on having a look at what sky bar's like ever since my elder sis mentioned about it and i say bring it on! =D Surprisingly my parents didn't say anything about me going out to a bar. The benefits of being on a holiday. Whee~


what is it like from our seat.

Thanks to kristine's planning, we manage to get one of the good spot. Our view was gorgeous. Overlooking KL city. As much as we hate it, i think we love it too when it's at night because of the lights! =) Orange light looks so good at night. I love looking at KLCC at night, it's beautiful from far, even more beautiful upclose. However, the not so good part is that, the place was actually kind of stuffy being open air and without air-cond.


drink. drank. drunk.

So we all agreed on ordering a bottle of white wine. Ben was given the honour to do so as he has more knowledge on what's nice and what's not. Drinking wine doesn't get one drunk. But it does makes one feel a bit high. =D So overall, the whole night was a lot of talking (on random stuff) and camwhoring. As you can see, the 1st pic was taken in the toilet. I like the toilet. For me, a toilet is very important. I hate going to places where their toilet is as good as the sewerage itself.


The very 1st one. Kristine look so cute. She reminds me of =3


we've been so long. =) you have seen my changes and i've witness yours. =)


bennie and me~ =)

Okay so one thing is, i didn't take a pic with darren. =/ The place is cool. But the pool (yeash, swimming pool) took up quite some place hence the walking path is actually quite small and our seat space is pretty tiny. but the tinyness makes us more close to each other? LOL. and also make it hard to move about even if we're in our own zone. And on a randomness, i wonder if any drunkies have fell or barfed into the pool before. hmmm. if i was a hotel guess there, i don't think i want to find out but then again, i think people had barfed into it before. *shudders* as much as i like to swim, i think i'll pass that pool, thank you.


them doing their gay thing.


ben and i doing OUR thing. =D


WTF right? but i'd like to think myself as that seeing that i've never been passed off as Hot. =(


me, always, always with the sleepy look. jeesh!


us trying to pass off as.. i don't know. kristine looks like she wanna kill!


you belong with me by taylor swift.


Hmm.. On another note, someone joined us at the bar! =) It's one of our online pal. okay, he found me somewhere (lol, i don't know which social profile) and i intro-ed him to kristine and he has been asking her out for so many times but never really made it until that day. i'll present you guys, Seng Kit. LOL.


yup. that's the dude!


He's quite a nice person but a bit quiet. hmm. maybe it's just because we're so damn loud! i caught people from the nearby table giving us the "shuddup" look for quite a few times. oh my. X) or maybe i'm just so paranoid. hahahaha!


wanna pose but fail oh so miserably.


i like this one. i like leaning on her. she's so nice to lean on. =3 not just physically but emotionally as well. teehee~!


nope. not going down yet. =)

actually, it's not just their toilet that looks good. heck, even their lifts looks good too.


the lift as backdrop.


Sorry, we really couldn't resist it. It's just so homely looking. =P


The camwhores.


So, another chilling session? =) let's pick another place as nice as this! then we'll have a lot more funny looking pics. hahaha! and at the same time, great pics. =)

3 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

Eh I notice this guy kept staring at us wey! But then again..our table so many leng luis kan? *coughs* and you look like dawn yang! sure la they look..xD

People go there all so professional..we pretending to be pro there..hahahaha..but it was indeed a rather nice hang out session right?

I got more pictures of you than myself...whello? mana itu fairness?

FYI: Ben asked us to be cool. I where got look like I wanna kill! tsk..I thought I just look...weird..LOL!

so where is the next place in mind? GOddess? xD

Unknown said...

Lean on her physically and emotionally hehehe i like that line x) hehehe I missed that! Too bad I missed that hang out, damnit! But I shall make myself make it (lol) the next time around hehe :)

Shennie said...

Kristine: Owh, so you've noticed! it's a fat malay dude rightttt? i know! eh, i think he's staring at your hotness la. *grins* and also at the mamak? there's these 2 foreign dudes kept staring at our table too. eh, i WISH i look like dawn yang lar. >.<

it was a nice hang out session though we crapped all the way. all the nonsense. hahahaha.

well, you were to intoxicated to take pics. so ben and i camwhored using ur cam la. =D

next place: goddess! =D


Melody: you likey that line, me likey it too! hahaha!

it's okay mel! don't missed it the next time we ask you out okay! >=3