Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh.... oh...... OHHHHH...


I don't know what is wrong with me. =(


I crave for this thing that oozes warmth, that's sickly thick and sweet with a few tiny cubes.


Its taste, indescribable. Its aroma itself can send you floating towards the clouds.


i want it. i want ittttttttttt! *cries*


I want...


Jack's Place Apple Pie! (T_T)



No kidding. i've never fancied apple pie until one day when i tasted Jack's Place Apple Pie. It's warm, nice and.. and.. mouth watering delicious. =(


But right now, Jack's Place is so far away. I can only have this instead.




McD's Apple Pie.


Although the taste isn't as great as Jack's Place, but... it's the next best substitute for it.



Now, the only thing i have to do is make my ass move so that i can go get my apple pie. Ta now~


1 comment:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

Ok! I will try that in next time I go one u..its in one u right? how can u not love apple pies last time?!!!!

you were lost once..now you're found..xD