Sunday, September 21, 2008

Time Of My Own..

Trials ended last friday. Boy, it was sweet. NOT.

Apparently, while i was busy writing, my tummy starts contracting and convulsing. And then there's IT. IT = CRAMPS.

NOT GOOD.

Came home feeling damn weak and sick. Took my lunch then sleep the whole day. then i saw it.

romance. hey, the writer and i share the same name. stephanie. only hers is spelled stephenie. LOL.


I was kinda interested in the book ever since i saw it but didnt dare to buy it coz sometimes, i buy the wrong choice of book, meaning i pay through my nose but never truly enjoy the book. Sandra brought the book home. She borrowed it from one of her friends and since, i need to de-stress, i just thought, why not?

i didn't regret it a single bit. heck, i even finished it on the very day itself. mind you, it's thick like 498 pages? i wish i could study the way i read the book. damn i'll be smart. LOL.

it was really nice in the romance kinda way.

i m a sucker for romance. but the funny thing is, i m a sucker for reading them NOT watching them. Not that i mind but well, i just dont have as much interest in romantic movies compared to books. i am nuts. i know that. =D i just love imagining the characters in my own way you know, it's sparks my imagination.

movies don't. you see what's there and that's it. so since twilight spark my interest, i bought the 2nd book of the series. =)

and this book costs me rm40! ekk! =(

I haven't started on it coz right now i m concentrating on movies. I just got my Supernatural series! wheee~ *kisses the dvd cover* and i've even gotten ben hooked on the series. =P but i am dying to get my hands on it, soon.

and so, stephie shall go watch movies and then read the book. *sigh* i love exams aftermath. makes me WANT to relax like the real thing is over when it's not. =(

see you guys around. =) xoxo.


No comments: