Friday, September 26, 2008

Tagged by Chris

Tag, is an endless thing that always happen to me. Not that i mind really. So i shall cut the crap and start doing it. Sorry for taking such a long time to do your tag, okay?


Rules:

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a post of their own 15 weirdthings/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tag backs!!

15 weird things ah?

1) I daydream a lot.

2) Sometimes i fall in love with my figment of imagination and it's scary!

3) I can be damn restless at times.

4) I love to be pampered though i DON'T admit it most of the time.

5) I love books. as in fictions. (geeky, i know.. *sigh*)

6) I have a love and hate relationship with my dog, MILO. i hate him when he bites my shoes, clothes and farts like there's no tomorrow but i love him still because he was once the puppy which i fell in love with.

7) I hate doing laundry whether it's washing them, hanging the clothes out, folding them or ironing them.. Bleh~

8) I love fish. It's calming watching them swim and of course, they DON'T make noise. just swim and swim. they are amazing creatures that lives under water. =)

9) I love bubble milk tea NOW. I love the bubbles. xD

10) I am attracted to the colour white. =3

11) I hate to be embarrassed.

12) I am real defensive. =/

13) I dislike self absorbed ppl.. no offense to these ppl..

14) I dislike ASS (attention seeking syndrome) ppl.

15) I love being home alone at times where i'm free to do whatever i like including walking around the house nekkeeedd... LOL!

Tag:

*~ the same old people that i've tagged in the previous post but now including..

~* MELODY! kyahahahaha!

and minus chris. (-_-")

3 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

sadly to say hor....I pretty self absorb...and i love attention give to me...=( so you dont like me..=(

darren said...

=.=....bugger...another 1...jezz....

Shennie said...

kristine: what i mean is.. totally self absorbed not ur minor ones.. minor one is okay! and urh, u dont have ASS u know.. xD ASS is like.. urmmm.. david? LOL!


darren: sorry la! xD