Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Memories Of The Past..

A week ago, a friend of mine came to me, telling me that someone he knows changed. or perhaps, he just didn't know her too well and started judging the way he THOUGHT she is. Frankly, he is pretty disappointed in her when he see of what she had become.

I couldn't offer a word of advice nor comfort to make him feel better because.. i've changed too. It's hard to tell why but i've mentioned it before we all change according to situations. I used to be meek, shy and quiet. These days, i've become aggressive, a little unlike me, I quote that from Kristine.

And few days back i was looking through my ex-school's yearbook, and you know what? despite i had the worst memories there, i find myself missing not of its building nor the ghost of past that haunts it but the people who were with me then. the people who went to the school with me, who i got to know much better and call them my friends. Kristine, Melody, Darren, Yuyan, Pui Mun, Chia Hong and etc.. xD


Kristine Thong!

I'll start with Kristine. Where should i begin the long long story of this once so oh-tomboyish girl which turned into a hottie straight outta secondary school? =D The 1st time i saw her, i thought she was really tall. well, she was extremely tall! no kidding there! but we weren't close back then because she doesn't speak much of cantonese. *sigh* you know, private schooler.. *stares*..

When did i start to know her better? i still wonder. I remember those days when we were in form 4, i would be always the one talking in BM class and she's the one who got all the questions from pn raziah, you know what? her expressions are always worth a million bucks when you see her squirm when her name is called. xD

Kristine: complicated. Yeah, she has thousandths of personality over the years. She can be serious and mature, she can be funny and doinky, she can be all old and wise (like a tortoise, her choice of animal), she can be anything BUT she's not submissive. =/ especially to me. =/ nowadays, i find her scary. the reason, i'm not gonna tell~ =D

the beautiful aunt. hot, single and most prolly available. choosing for the right candidate to marry. =P

Whatever she may be, I love her. <3.>

My next victim would be.. Melody Ng. =)


gorgeous mel in white. =)

Of all the ppl whom i'm close with, mel is the one who changed a LOT. like a hell lot. But don't judge her just yet. =) My strongest memories of mel is our year in form 3. That is the year i got to know her better and of course got closer to her. Back then she was well, a very sweet and innocent girl. Like really really innocent. xD and then, people change. =3 i won't judge, for better or for worse. mel has become a hottie right after form 3. beats me how she does it but mel, if i need her, she's always there despite my wrong doings, my stupidity and other things.



Even when our friendship fell out, or i felt that the bond has loosen, she is still there. and no, i'm not the only one with that kind of special treatment from her, from what i can see, she treats all her friends the same, each and everyone are important to her. =) Mel, we might not hang out that much now, maybe because, i am still the one holding back the past, or simply because we have really diff schedule but you still mean a lot to me. =) of course, i appreciate you as much as i appreciate kristine, thanks for being there when i'm at my most vulnerable and of course, when i'm at my happiest. =)


Darren Ng, You have been hit by Stephie's Bullet! *No, he's not related to mel in any way!*

the best pic i could find of him.

Darren is.. a music and movie maniac. He's tall, dark and.... SKINNY... He can be pretty absurd. He is one hell of a nice guy. He doesn't mind ppl asking him for favours, or borrowing a dvd or book for a tad too long.. Darren is.. Darren.. =D

Before i got to know him better, i was scared of it. why? because he hangs out with those naughty boys in school and one would then assumed that he is one of them. I used to squirmed when i see him. Then one day, i got to talk to him by chance. i was at kristine's. he was messaging her. kristine was.. cooking i think and she asked me to chat with him for awhile, and that is where we got to know each other.

He's another complicated person. *it makes me wonder now why all my clossies are so complicated* although i've known him for about almost 2 years, it's still hard to find what kind of person he really is.. =/ but he's one generous and kind person for sure. one word for him.. NICE.. =) *don't be too proud after this!*

Next, Law Yuyan!

that is a really small pic of her. O_O

Yuyan, naive and innocent always. I was once like that too but i don't think i am ever like that anymore. We were friends since 9. Trust me, that 9 years, it was pretty adventurous. =D We were so close that we understand each other so well, or at least i thought that so. i'm not sure about her. She may look too cute to be smart in person but she's really smart though really childish. We, don't hang out with each other much, basically, we're both from two different worlds.

She speaks mandarin. I speak Cantonese. We were like duck and chicken trying to communicate when we first got to know each other. but as time passes by, i learn how to speak mandarin and therefore was able to communicate with her. we're both really different but we were close. until one day, it just simply fall out. maybe she had seen it coming and i haven't. but when that day came, i refused to understand and finally accepted it after ahile. We may be friends, close ones for only a period of time and just friends after that. even so, i still appreciate her as she's a big part of my life. =)


Cheah Pui Mun..

steph with steph. =)

Pui mun, we have never been really close though we are friends. She matured faster than any of us i think. When i'm still naive and all, she's NOT anymore. It's amazing how she could ever put up with us because we're just so.. childish?

okay, there are moments where kristine and her are just so crazy that it drives me insane but you know what? I miss you guys doing all those crazy stuff. like.. eyeing a cutie younger than you guys.. *puhleaseee! back then, i didn't support go all crazy over younger guys in OUR school*, or eyeing other guys which you guys think are oh-so-hot while i'm all skeptical about them, and doing the turtle thing from NEMO. Honestly? I miss the Turtle thing the most where you guys go like.. DUDEEEEEEEE.. in that slow voice.. =D

i think she's always there, it's just that i never approach her. even so, i think she's still a really good friend.. i'm glad she found her best friend in CK.. =)

There are a lot of other people who plays a role in my life. I never believe the phrase friends come and go, i do now but only certain ones, which i think it's better to let them go than trying to stay with me especially those who are of a diff world. my diff world meaning, diff interest and stuff..ntg materialistic.. =3

7 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

eh unfair! how come the others get words that are lightly bigger and bolder...bah! lets think...we got to know each other better....in....(i have no idea) well as much as i love tortoises...I highly doubt they are really wise...hmmm.....well maybe my tortoise is just 3..but oh-so-cute nonetheless...*grins*


I wanna correct one part....u did not use to be shy and innocent and quiet...when I know u..u were a lil spicy if u know wat I mean...hahaha...macam bomb..then u got into the shy state...then now u r now...hahaha..

Hoi! I what so scary? I so nice can *puppy eyes* being not submissive is good no? O.o" where got..I listen to ppl's opinion...like how I asked u where u wanna yum cha tomolo...see! submissive oso wat...in a way...

hahaha..anyway...ur post made me laughed out loud...funny stuff... I totally forgot abt DUDEEE! hahahaha....yah I know...I am such a wonderful talent...*fans myself*

darren said...

erm...at least u put a good pic of me...waakkaka...don worry,i don feel too damn proud but still...thank you for making my proudness higher than usual..hahaha...
anyway,u have complicated fren so u will know that ur life is not so complicated at all and is good to have complicated fren so u can get to know all kind of fren what...not good ar...
Anyway,what with ur last paragraph...sound like...bad?hahaha
anyway,fren do come and go but the great 1 will stay in the heart forever like a tattoo...so,don worry about it...u will always meet new frens and we will always be there when u need us...

Shennie said...

kristine: well, i did not do anything special to the wordings when i'm describing them alrite.. it just went like that after my post went up.. sorry la.. =D *looks pretty apologetic*


owh~ i was one hell of a chilli padi, i know that so well.. hahaha.. xD


and yeah, you are scary... but you might just find that out one day.. =D i will NOT tell you now.. *sings*

chehh, u only listen to ppl's rambling, you don't listen to my advice aso.. hmph!

it brings back memories doesnt it? cant wait to see you guys tonight! =)


Darren: hahahah, you know what? on the 2nd thought i think you should be proud, it's NOT everyday i compliment ppl, so savor it! =D

my last paragraph? indirectly i m saying, maybe we could be frens but not totally close ones.. why? coz, we might not be THAT happy with each other la... *sigh* like u keep talking abt F4 and i keep talking abt Jonas Brothers..where got ngam? =D

u get what i mean? =3

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

Darren loves f4? hahahaahahaha!!!!! thats something to talk abt for sure!~ hahahahahaah!


SAY IT!! SAY IT?! why am I scary?~!!

Shennie said...

kristine: no i mean like.. hmm.. that's just an example u know? =D


no no~ i m not gonna tell~ xD

Melody said...

Haha damn long right ur comments to everyone. Dah lah d post is long!

WELL..

Im personally very touched by my small lil section there,well,its for the better n worse actually.der r good things n bad ones too :) BUT lemme assure u,our friendship din fall apart kay. as a matter of fact,js came back 4om yumcha wit u ppl,n it was fun *~!
gonna do dt more yeah ~

Thanks 4 havin me in this post yeah :) see u 2mr! love ya loads!

xoxo!

Melody said...

AND another thing!

At times I might not be there all the time,BUT if u do need me,js gimme a call or text ;) will still be here when u need me altho i might nt b hanging out wit u or u guys much. Still here,still around :)