Friday, July 4, 2008

Busydom.


Since there's what that calls STARDOM, i'm pretty sure there's a word called BUSYDOM too.

the horrible hair.



I am busy with.. NOT with studies though i tried my best to study at home and be a good girl but.. i'm always so sleepy and tired!

School this whole week was.. well, a bit non-existence as there weren't any class because we were just so busy with...


Carnival Day (5/7/08)
Venue: SMK Bandar Tun Hussein Onn 2, Bandar Tun Hussein Onn. (LOL) it's in Cheras!
Guests: Everyone is welcome to splurge on GAMES, FOOD and Our MINI CINEMA (yeash ppl! I'm working on that! it's my class project. =3 )


Can i say it's soooo NOT easy to make a two mini cinema outta two different size rooms! and there was a lot of work, i repeat, lots. Banners, pamplets, posters, the dvds itself, the room plan, the cleaning, wrapping the sweets, the bookings and etc! it was really really hectic!

i'm constantly on frustration when plans doesn't go well. and i'm more frustrated when the school doesn't watch movies like..



I'm Legend.


Stardust.



Blades of Glory.

like.. WTH?! Those are the best movies ever made! argh! okay, except blades of glory but it was still freaking funny! *sigh*

the preferred movies are..


Beranak Dlm Kubur. (huge hit)




Deadly Ghost. (average hit)


Kungfu Panda. (average hit)


I'm quite depressed really. all the movies i suggested wasn't even popular. why didn't it strike me to think like a malay since there're more malays in my school and they won't be interested in english movies whether it's will smith, michelle pfeiffer, robert de niro or which ever hollywood star. *sigh* as long as it's not brad pitt, nobody gives in shit in my school. =/


anyway, i'll update on tomorrow's activity! =)


before i go..




I love my hair!! xD I'm gonna curl it in August~ Nyah! xD



3 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

why august? =/

girls with that hairstyle...usually alot guys look at one lor...next time if i hang out with u and mel...then I ma...=.=" the only one with short hair...=(

darren said...

hahahaha...where got...that be awesome since there 3 gal with different hair style...1 long and curly,1 short hair,and 1 normal curly...that be interesting...hhahahha...Come to think about it,ur hair been getting longer...

Shennie said...

kroistine: coz august is when i've hols! =D


hmm? not necessary la! i scared look damn old oni.. eeppp! mum was saying dont do or i'd look old, ben refused to say anything =/.. sandra said i look very mel-ish with black hair.. =/

Darren: haahahah! yeah! i plan to have just normal curls, not too curly~! and yeash, i m growing my hair for the curls.. =3