Friday, July 11, 2008

Guess What?

It's a friday and i'm at home. sweet. =D I skipped school.. nyah~ my purpose is to study at home, prepare for my trials but well, it has taken a huge twist! xD i set my alarm at 8.30am. it rang. when it was ringing, i was wondering who is calling me, my brain couldn't process the ringtone until..it does and i realize it was the alarm! hit the off button and went back to bed.

in the end, i woke up at 9.45am. =/ 1 hour and 15 mins later than i've planned.
i came down and saw a mess on the dining table. bowls, cups, newspapers. *sigh* it's gonna be a long day. i slowly creep into the kitchen and into the washing machine room to check if there's laundry. *prays there's none!* and lo behold! there is. *sigh* had my breakfast grudgingly thinking about the pile of laundry. then my work begins! clean the dining table. then do the laundry. Unlucky me, i stepped on Milo's SHIT with sandra's slippers while i m on the laundry. i think she'll blow when she finds out.

Then head upstairs to clean my table. it's about an inch of dust and hair. epp! and then, since i'm at it, i thought it'd be best if i clean the toilet as well. i finished everything about 1130am. *sigh* came online to chat with kristine, to find out later plannings but i think she's asleep. poor kristine, she's suffering insomnia. =/


People, MUET results are coming out next wednesday! eppp! why can't it be monday?! now, i m suffering sleepless nights thinking about it! *sniffs sniffs* Owh well, i'm hoping for the best. =) a band 5 is enough for me. =3
Owh well, my current addiction is Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin Park. It's nice though it sounds very very emo. I think it's a suitable song for graduation, non?

Song: Leave out all the rest
by: Linkin Park

I dreamed I was missing

You were so scared

But no one would listen
Cause no one else cared


After my dreaming I woke with this fear
What am I leaving When I'm done here
So if you're asking me I want you to know

[Chorus]
When my time comes

Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some

Reasons to be missed

And don't resent me

And when you're feeling empty

Keep me in your memory


Leave out all the rest

Leave out all the rest
[End Chorus]

Don't be afraid

I've taken my beating
I've shared what I made

I'm strong on the surface
Not all the way through I've never been perfect
But neither have you

So if you're asking me I want you to know

[Chorus]
When my time comes

Forget the wrong that I've done

Help me leave behind some

Reasons to be missed


Don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory

Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest
[End Chorus]

Forgetting
All the hurt inside
You've learned to hide so well


Pretending Someone else can come and save me from myself
I can't be who you are


[Chorus]
When my time comes

Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some

Reasons to be missed


Don't resent me

And when you're feeling empty

Keep me in your memory

Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest


Forgetting

All the hurt inside

You've learned to hide so well

Pretending
Someone else can come and save me from myself

I can't be who you are

I can't be who you are


whee! ben's here! catch you guys soon!

3 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

I also have been cleaning the house when I am home....hmmm.....getting older must be! hhahaha....'

its no wonder I have decided to start back class...beh tahan! xD

darren said...

hahaha...My all time fav song!!woohoo!!!
even tho is emo,but is nice ma...

Shennie said...

kristine: yeash! another way of running away from cleaning the hse.. go 2 school! hahahaha!

darren: at 1st, the song sound like a song where ppl die then i thought, y thought of it until so dark n decided it's a separation song.. xD