Sunday, January 13, 2008

Shopping Madness.

So, I said, i've decided to do my Chinese New Year shopping earlier this year because i had been doing SOOOO last minutes ones for the past few years, so i THINK it's time to start early for choosy people like me. What to do? I ain't a Harajuku gal. I ain't lala gal. I ain't following the taiwanese sense of dressing. I am Stephanie and it's getting hard to stay that way with those harajuku style catching up with the westerners. *shakes head* and i'm small sized. petite. PIFFIE! >=3


i love myself.


Anyway, I bugged Ben to bring me go shopping. the cash didn't come from my own pocket so.. TEEHEE! but that doesn't mean i spend it all on branded stuff. I spend it WISELY. Ask Ben if you don't believe! So off we go for our shopping. Went to some warehouse where they have all those branded stuff on 90% off! whoppeee! but sadly those levi's jeans were SOLD OUT! NUUUU! At the end, Ben managed to get a few shirts from levi's and quicksilver.. talk about unfairness!


the vainee!


Anyway, i seriously had nothing to blog about. I don't think shopping, just shopping is gonna make into an interesting post. Hmm, while i was having lunch at burger king, i saw someone which i've viewed her profile before, she seems familiar la BUT she was staring at me too. I was thinking, am i that weird looking?! Owh well, and i swear I saw someone who looks exactly like fish leong! You don't know her? OMG! Go here and click on IMAGES. Type her name.

I didn't take a pic of her la of course. Later people think i'm a lesbian or something. as it's bad enough i got stared in burger king, i don't wanna attract more attention than i already have. (ps: I meant attention from BEN, Sandra and The Gal Who Stared At Me)

Shopping is always a real tiring event for me. I sometimes hate shopping for new year because.. well, because, i don't really like waiting in line just to try on the clothes i've pick and get turned off by the freaking prices. The one who I totally sympathize that day is Ben, not only he has to follow me and sandra around, he had to carry a bottle and our bags. Especially my handbag when he is waiting for me. =(

mr.benjamin tan

Though Sandra and i shopped the longest, Ben got the most stuff in about an hour to 2 hours time. I love his shirt from Zara~ xD (ps: i find SOME chinese guys in long sleeved shirt looks yummyliciousz).

In the end, I only managed to get a Red top and a skirt in that few hours of walking. Sandra only got ONE freaking top. I plan on continuing it this weekend! Ben can be excused if he wants to. =P (ps: he said i was soooooo into shopping that i sorta neglected him. =( Sorry Dear! )

D'lish. I love the cupcake from there. The heavenly taste of the chocolate. You'll ask for more. I've said it once, i am NOT ashamed to say it TWICE or thrice or more than that. D'lish should seriously pay me for sorta advertising them! eesh!

The D'lish Cupiecake.

the eaten cupcake and the artist.


her artwork.


Besides the cupcake in D'lish, I also love the lighting! seriously! it makes YOU look SO much better in pictures. and therefore, i shall..

uh huh.


we, i mean me. i m getting so predictable!

oops! sorry! but i don't miss a chance posting up pictures of the good lookings so, well, she's SINGLE! =P


Though i just advertised my sister. No, she's NOT for sale. Nor is she available for anything. You want her number? 012-90***** . go figure yourself. =P

Anyway, i better be off now. Sleepy. My sleep is calling out to me and i shall bid you, my fair readers goodnight...though it's 3pm in the afternoon... teehee~!



6 comments:

darren said...

wow liow..go shopping never call me?!?!like that lo...hahahah...no la,i just damn bored at home...haiz...oh well,at least u make some1 suffer like hell..wakakak...apa la lu,take the pic of that gal who staring at u ma...scare what...haiz...and some more u want to advertising ur sis..haiz...what kind of sis la u...put more cun pic of her la..then only can sell...wakakaka...

Shennie said...

oiiiii~ itu comment damn mean la wey. apa nicer pic? hahahah! i dont plan to sell her la.. hahahah! tats why dont need to put cun pics.. =P

sesapa yg mau dia, perlu go through the laser beam of moi. =P

Anonymous said...

LOL.. i shall give her numbah! rofl =x

Shennie said...

i'm taking a guess u're either.. him or kim ross.. LOL~!

Melody said...

I'm going to my SECOND round of new year shopping dis weekend ;) Wish me luck wey! LoL!
Just droppin by 2 see how ya doing ! Since earlier on pasar malam din get 2 c u !
Take Care !

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

oh u missed something...



u forgot to post a pic of me in the good lookings section...xD