Monday, January 7, 2008

As Promised..~


Recently, someone told me he enjoyed reading my blog!! *Steph feeling super happy*, well, hey, my blog speaks ntg but
abt me. talking abt it, i feel sorta self centred but owh well..

School started. I am damn sure it's gonna be a one hell of a busy year ahead. but i know i'm not alone. looking for tuition class now, so far we've got econs but we definitely need business studies and general studies. =(


this is what the yummyliciouszes do.


Hmmm, I've got nothing much to say but i've found a few interesting quotes in darren's blog. =) visit him by just clicking at the link on my right. =) he's one of my lovely ones. *shudders*

one totally apply to me! it says : Never break four things in your life - trust, promise, relation and heart because when they break, they don't make a lot of noise BUT pain.

the next one : winning doesn't always mean being the first, winning means doing better than you've done before. (this one sure knock in my head~!)

everyone thinks of changing the world but nobody ever thought of changing himself.
(definitely true! the world would be a better place if we're all a better person!)


the city at night.

So anyway, i lost my ring recently! =( it fell of my finger while i was taking the key ring off from my finger! =( -sigh- but Ben, being a nice person that he is, bought me another one. =D

My dad got a new puppy! it's DARK red in colour! Guess what i named it?! GUESS ppl!

Okay fine, i'll tell, it's named MILO. I was the one who named it after the jack russell terrier in the movie the mask. teehee! there's absolutely NO resemblance but WHO cares? it's sooooo adorable!


~*Baby Milo*~


he has got the most soulful eyes. =3

I sooooooooo adore baby milo! i sense a vain puppy in the making! X3

as much as i love playing with baby milo, i had to study too. yeahhh, i had to revise ALL the subjects so that i have some idea what's going on. =/ i soooooo hate microeconomy. somebody shoot me please?


no. i wasn't smiling. my lips is original that way. yeash, it curls up at the side n made me look as though i'm smiling coz the text is soooo easy. bleh!


Whatever
it is, i get bored easily and so i took a pic of a new beauty which stays on my finger most of the time. =P


*hums a tune* love! love! love!


Owh well, i guess that's all for today, i'll NOT update that often anymore as i find my life getting rather ORDINARY.

btw, i had my first taste of power today. it's pretty sweet. mwahahahaha! last year i was ordered to do stuff, this year.. I ORDER juniors around.. KYAHAHAHAH! SWEET...! just kidding! =) order them to do their job properly that's all. no tortures or whatever sadistic thoughts that's playing and going around in your head. =D

I better be going off~ need to shower and continue revising for tomorrow~ au revoir ppl! =)



i'll always be Stephanie Lee Shen Ling. Don't you worry about me changing too much. i won't. i promise. =)

3 comments:

darren said...

hahahahaha...what la u,milo...haiz...oh well,i gotta admit that ur dog is cute...hhaha...and he more of like has a sad eye..oh well,good to see u study while thinking of ben...maybe that why u smile abit...hahahaha...anyway,u should torture more on that junior..haiz,apa la lu...this is ur last year of bullying,so torture them more...hahaha..anyway,have fun schooling..i won't be blogging much also,my time table damn hectic...haiz....

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

its a boi!!!....hahaha...teeny weeny boi...xD




milo is as close as chocolate...woo hoo!!...my guess not bad hor?..xD





i sense us all wud be blogging a lil less now....=( *dies*

Shennie said...

ala, you know i m an angel. i don't torture juniors. =P anyway, i hate school. =( okay, basically, it's coz i'm super lazy. i'm ALWAYS, i repeat ALWAYS counting the days till holiday. =(

CNY is coming ppl! did all ur shoppinh YET? i certainly havent! and teehee, it's the reason to go shopping! YAY!

yeash kristine, we'd all be spending less time on our blogs. *sigh*.. ben's blog looks totally abandoned lately. xD