Saturday, January 19, 2008

Once Upon A Time..

There was a girl by the name of Stephanie Lee. She was a homey kid. She knows nothing of the world at the age of 8. She was VERY VERY innocent and a little retarded. However, she values friendship and she was very law abiding sort of person for she's afraid of punishment and she is still "very" law abiding now.

Anyway, i suppose you guys read in the newspaper about a 15 year old kid fell to his death in school and his cousin suspected foul play for he had been a victim of bully.

I was a victim too when i was 8. I am supposed to be embarrassed about it BUT i am damn proud of my STUPIDITY too.


yeash. me. a victim of bully and extortion.


Like i've said. I was a kid. I was 8. I was stupid.. naive and totally clueless. You can't blame me. Afterall, i was protected like a princess since i was a few months old. So you get the idea. I don't deny i do live a little like a princess now, i mean i don't need to do the cooking and stuff. I help around.. a lil.. >.<


the innocence.


So back to my story, i had a friend. Her name is J. Well, i don't wanna say her name, just in case this long lost person stumbled upon my blog and read the whole story and i embarrassed her like shit then it wouldn't be good would it? no no. it wouldn't be good.

so yeah, she was appointed to be the class monitor. I was well, like the steph i was back then and like the steph i am now, happy for her. However, one day, she came to me and went like..

J: You have to give me rm5 everyday to spend.
S aka me : huh? O_O why?
J: If you don't want me to report your name to the teacher for being noisy.

now, i was a totally noisy kid back then. and i was stupid. (-_-")

S: *meekly* okay..

So, guess what i did? Each day i took rm5 for her from my own piggy bank. Yes, i had a MICKEY MOUSE piggy bank back then. And i took another extra rm5.. for.. i don't know what. So anyways, it went on for ONLY 2 days.

my piggy bank looks nothing like this. xD


Then my dad caught me taking money from my piggy bank. He was like.. "Dear, what are you doing?" I replied damn casually of what happened " Well, J asked me to give her rm5 each day." my dad was shocked. He asked me why do i have to do so. and i told him the whole thing. Then he asked me.. "How much have you given her?" I said "rm20".. I was bad at maths. I WAS seriously THAT BAD. *I had only given her rm 10, and the other rm10, i spend on other stuff but since my maths was bad, i credited my own spending into her account*

My dad was kind. He complained to the class teacher for her power abuse. He complained to her mum about her extorting money from me. and guess what? Her post was taken away from her and she had to pay me back rm20 from her own pocket.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Take that, IDIOT! xD So in a way, i was sooooo PROUD of my STUPIDITY in counting. Of course she was furious. She had only taken rm10 from me and i claimed she had taken rm20! hahahaha! what goes around comes around babeh~ and it goes back DOUBLE DOSE!

i am still bimbotic. But who cares? bimbotic has its own benefit at TIMES.


For awhile, i was ashamed for being so stupid. Thinking back, hey, i was stupidly smart in a way! xD after awhile, we stopped being friends after that incident~ Owh well, her lost is my gain. MWAHAHAHAHA!

Being a victim of bully, does not only classified as physical abuse or only appear from the outside, it can be in any form. taunting, spreading rumors, embarassing a person or extorting money or whatever from another person is considered as bully in the mentally kinda way. =/

Anyway, just wanna share a bad childhood memory with you guys. *winks* i nvr wanna talk about it, but well, it's okay to talk about it.. ONCE in awhile. =P especially i had my own SWEET revenge.


7 comments:

flora said...

fwoah..hebat ah lu..hehe..10 bucks at 8 years old is alot wei..well i used to b stupid too..but i din get bak those money..haha..i was a good samaritan givin ma frens ALOT of money..hahaha..now i realised if oni i kept those money..i wud b rich..haihhzz...

Melody said...

U rock wey babeh! Double dosage is good =D ! Don't be abuse again yeah !
Might nt keep in touch u lots,bt i do read ur blog :) *~! Take Care !

darren said...

hahahahaha....now that what i call good...hahahaha...oh well,at least u lucky that u can get 20 buck from her and she can't make any noise cos every1 know she not a good 1...hahahah...well,most revenge is sweet but it can turn ugly...so,have fun while u can...and hopefully u don bully the student a lot in ur school..ahaha...

Shennie said...

teehee~! come on, my maths was BAD. i didn't do it on purpose to be honest. xD

dont worry mel, i wont get bullied that way again. =D

and darren~! revenge does turn ugly if it's the wrong sort.. xD but hey, we were all kids back then! so nobody can make life harder for anybody and meaning it! =D

CHRIS TAN said...

U are too kind until being bullied.

GOOD maths.. it's doubled up. fuyohh.. hebat hebat..

since u got experience edi, so cannot extort u anymore.. >.<"

Shennie said...

LOL! how do u know i was kind or not? xD i was innocent and stupid for sure! xD

*evil laughs* good maths eh eh? *winks* so do u dare to mess with my maths? =P

like duh~ now u bully, i report to police! *not tat it'd b useful but i m the blackmailer now* =P

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

STEPH...FROM NOW ON YOU MUST GIVE ME RM20 A WEEK OR ELSE I TELL YOUR DADDY U HAVE BEEN A BAD BAD GIRL...lol...

eh i didnt notice it was in caps...oh well...LOL...


no one extorted money from me b4 1...i guess...maybe cause i m never d one of the smaller size ppl...tee hee hee...


why do you call yourself a bimbo?? according to my knowledge...you are neither blonde or have such huge humungous boobs that knocks stuff off shelfs....LOL....so definitely bimbo....naive and erm.....i dunno...hmm...naive and easily trusting is a better word i guess....xD