Friday, September 18, 2009

Woots!

i just want to be there.


The long awaited break has finally arrived! Yeap, it's not like i'm celebrating Raya but you know what? i really need the week long break and would most probably cry after when it's over. Zzz.

On a happier note, i've finally did something to my unruly rebellious hair! spot the new look!


ignore my wrinkled Winnie the Pooh shirt.


That look reminds me of form 4- lower 6 period. LOL. seriously, i look so young now! okay, maybe just a tad bit younger but still younger! haha. I miss my curls but with dyed hair, curls only makes the hair drier. Now, it's straight sleek and shiny. me like! thinking of colouring my hair back to black, then i'd look even younger!

This week has been okay. a little on the down side. Why? the amount of work, the lack commitment and cooperation, puasa no puasa, i feel like blowing up at the world. i am like a volcano waiting to erupt.


damn cute! me <3>


I don't like group work. Never like them. Actually i don't mind if we get to choose our group mates, i really don't mind that. that's cause you wont resent the world even if your groupmate doesn't do squat. But if the group's assigned by some other people, it's a disaster. We don't understand each other, some doesn't do shit, some do all the shit. Some wanna do shit but because the rest isn't acting like they give a shit, worries like shit!


and unfortunately, i fall into the "wanna do shit but because the rest isn't acting like they give a shit, worries like shit" category thank you. of course i'd be fair. I realized only two other group mate DID something where else the rest, i am sorry to say, sometimes i wonder what are you guys doing here at all. I won't say which group, i won't say who. You know who you are. And after Raya, buckle up! *grrrrr!*


Anyways, for the week, i've plan to revise! yeap! stephie wishes to do that and hopefully stephie fulfills it! ohhhhh, ohhh! i wanna watch Gamer, A perfect Getaway, G force and and.. hmm.. other slasher flick! The few weeks after raya, it'd be like shit again. actually, even worse. owh well, no pain no gain right?


because i can be as free as i want to be.


and i'll be as free as the butterfly after finals. then australia, here i come! =) oh yeash, it's confirmed. I'm going to australia from 14th nov to 8th dec! can't wait! X)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's a post of wisdom, but more wisdom if you did otherwise.

perhaps practically,in legal industry you needed alot of people to expand your career and opportunities. it's okay to feel so but beware someone from your uni who is reading and backstabbing you without your knowledge. my word is - just beware of what you're writing.

i read before an article - cyberlaw is no vacuumm to illegal happenings. we don't know what is coming out next to us.

if you know who I am, keep it to yourself. i believe you know i am just sharing something with you, if it pleases your Ladyship.

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

I'm puzzled by what anonymous had to say I forgot what I wanted to say...=.="

soo err...NICE HAIR! :D