Friday, September 4, 2009

I am Back!

back then.


Hey people!

i know. i know. i've been away for far too long and you guys no longer wanna visit my blog anymore huh? =)

it has been such a long hiatus.

I am sorry for not fulfilling my promise of updating my blog. truly sorry! well, the reason why i haven't been doing so is because i've been so caught up with my uni life. let's just say, it sucks a huge time and i have been having doubts on whether i should continue with my course. well, ben managed to convinced me and so has ming yuen. thank you ming yuen for being there and for noticing the changes in me and manage to somehow, talk me out of those doubts and stuff. you're one of the best besides ben. =P

well, a lot has happened. trust me. especially the new addition in my family.

people, meet Baby Joey Gan Xing Qi!


just born!



and i'm gonna grow up and be a heart breaker.


baby joey is so adorable. she's gonna grow up beautifully, i really do believe that.

and you know what?

everyone loves her. =) even my cousins.hahaha.

i quote from Ryan.

"she's so cute! she look like a baby alien!"

like, wtf? which part? but i suppose that's how Ryan defines cute. hahaha.

alright, i'll update soon again. this time i promise and i will do it. =)

1 comment:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

good looks run in the family. *jealous*