Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I Can't Get Enough Of Transformers






Actually, I’ve never heard of Transformers till 2 years back.


I was kinda skeptical about the movie since it involves with cars changing into robots and back then, Shia Labeouf and Megan Fox wasn’t even the IT thing. But then since Steven Spielberg is one of the producer of it, I supposed it is like this hot thing going on? Plus I so enjoyed the Jurassic Park franchise.. *okay, just the 1st 2 movies, the 3rd one was just so so*


And what made it more intriguing was my younger sister, who is this computer buff who doesn’t enjoy movies as much as I do, *ahem ahem* , watched it in the cinema for god-knows-how-many-times with her friends. Besides that, the tickets were always running out like roti boy’s buns. So, I had no choice but to purchase the ticket showing on a weekday, and it was practically sold out even at the ungodly hour of 4pm. I was so desperate that I grabbed whatever that was available. The seats weren’t even that good. =(



not the main reason for watching it in the cinema.


I was tired as it was a schooling day but the movie was so action-packed that it got me sitting up straight on my seat the whole time it was going on.



also not the main reason for watching transformers.


So why can’t I get enough of Transformers? It’s not because of Shia Lebeouf *okay, maybe he plays a tiny wee bit role in my reason*, it’s not because of Megan Fox though she’s super hot, hotter than Nicole Schzinger. It’s because of.. BUMBLEBEE!



the main reason for wanting more of transformers.


The super cute yellow robot that is so huge yet with the childish attitude! Yeah, that one is the real attention grabber. I can’t get enough of Bumblebee. It was kinda sad when he got captured by humans and Sam Witwicky was trying to protect the cute huge thing. That part sorta stirs the emotion. It’s amazing how a human and a robot can form such friendship that is better than human friendship itself. Can I stress again that Bumblebee is so so so adorable?!


Owh, besides Bumblebee, the next attention grabber is Optimus Prime, the leader of Autobots! The huge thing with really striking red and blue color is really manly. I mean, of course he’s manly, he’s the leader which leads the rest of his team to fight Megatron, which like super huge?


The next thing that I really like is the spider-like. The damn annoying thing? Well without that robot, the movie would have been a little dull. I mean every movie needs a trouble maker for the heroes and heroines. X)


And the scene which I like the best is when all the robots made a trip to Sam’s house to retrieve the glasses which is the clue to the cube. One of the robots accidently tripped and fell (I think it was Bumblebee),thus creating a rumble which was like a mini earth quake. And the next classic thing that happens is Sam’s dad hiding in a bathtub thinking it’s a real earth quake.


So please give me the tickets to the premiere? Please please please? X) I really can’t get enough of the movie and I think Revenge of the Fallen is gonna be huge and more action packed than the first one.


The trailer itself looks really interesting, I can’t imagine how the movie would be like. Perhaps, it’s gonna be a bomb in the box office. ;)

10 comments:

Xodus said...

the scorpion thing is called "Scorponok"...if tats wut u refer to la...which the one tat came outta "Blackout" (the helicopter) earlier on...if not the "Megatron" lo which also like spider hands liddat..

i like Blackout better...the 1st movie i waited 4 years back la...when i heard it 1st they wana do a movie...then 2 years after tat while they were doing..i already hear got part 2...then watch part 1 1st...and its worth the wait..

like tat...see u at the premier la...hahaha...i got the ticks long time lu

darren said...

hahaha....me also wanna watch!!!let watch the 1st movie come out,i try to book the ticket if can...

Shennie said...

xodus: = = don't chuin me ok! hmph! >=3 er, i m referring to the part one's spider-like thing. i don't think the name was mentioned. it was a bit maniac-ish which makes it funny. LOL.

darren: hah? u mean watch the 1st movie again? heh heh. i don't think it's gonna be that easy to book the tickets! X)

Xodus said...

i got preview!!! hahahahahahahha

Shennie said...

xodus: cis, shoo shoo! X3

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

I hope you win it! LOL...since u did put in some effort..hehehe! :P

Shennie said...

Shennie: Owh, i sure hope so. you guys, write a post abt it too lar! X) i m gonna make ben use da postage if thats what it takes.

Xodus said...

i got preview i got preview *jumps around u in circle*

Melody said...

BABE!! Go watch Transformers 2! It's awesome! :) Though I prefer the first one ~ hehe

Shennie said...

AK! You watched ade? awww.. so not fair! X) okay, will catch it soon once the tickets are more available! X)