Sunday, April 5, 2009

Courage is all i need.

They say in order to love someone, you have to love yourself first.

i say, it might not be true. or at least i don't really agree 100% on it.


cute pic courtesy of natalie s of akrichan.net.


It's weird you know. the phrase about loving yourself first. I find myself thinking about it. Does it mean you have to be selfish? To put yourself first before others? Or does it mean treating yourself right with respect and love?


i ponder. If that phrase applies..


i'll have everything that i wanted. designer handbags, limited edition phones, the most expensive laptop, the most beautiful dress, a nose job (=P), a knee job to be taller, a huge mansion with gorgeous furnitures, all the best seller books, a killer career, vacation to exotic places and the list just runs like water running down the stream.


i'll do the things that i want to do. join beauty pageants (which i don't think i have the guts), take up makeup course and hairdressing course, start my own dessert restaurant ( i love love love dessert!), open an online boutique, and it goes on and on.


i'll just be myself. say what i want to say (honesty is the best policy eh?). think what i want to think(being judgmental which i try to avoid). dress haggardly.(okay, that was just a joke!). i'd still wanna dress up like myself. =)


i'd be the ultimate B**** like queen Blair in gossip girl. on the second thought, maybe i wanna be claire bennet from heroes. then i don't have to worry about breaking any bones. xD



PORINGS! X3 uber uber cute!



So yeah, the term hardly applies. to me, i think. as in, love myself first. i think it's easier for me to love someone more than myself. i find it easier to give. it makes me happy to give. but if i give myself, i'd feel guilty. that, i don't know why. as much as i love giving, i love receiving too. =)



but i won't be a total doink la. i do love myself, if not i won't do some certain things which i want like dying my hair complete with highlights. getting myself a nice dress from an online boutique( yeah, i shop online these days ). sleeping early in the morning and wake up around noon. always changing my nail colour regardless fingers or toes.

and.. i realize...

it isn't enough.

i need courage.

courage to do the things that i want to do. especially posing for pictures. =P i don't think the cameras love me. i have to stop thinking that way. XD


and to prove that i love myself!


i'm gonna have lunch now. my stomach is growling.


and to show that i love ben,


i'll msg him. telling him i'm having the most wonderful lunch while he's in class. mwahahaha!


just kidding! =P



ps: i'll msg him to say the things that i want to say. =)


5 comments:

darren said...

erm...well,to love urself as in love ur inner self beauty and have confidence in urself...that all that mean anyway....
anyway,go do something useful la...instead of sleep so late till noon only wake up...haha..

Shennie said...

owh, thanks for your opinion. =)

well, in a way, i think that's also one of its meaning.

come to think of it, i have tons of confidence way. LOL. just kidding. i have my moments when i think i'm very ugly. LOL.


i've been doing a lot of useful things at home kay! X3

Melody said...

Hehe i enjoy reading your post and if i was ben reding it, knowing that u like to give, i'l be pretty damn happy haha but dont give too much though babe :)

Shennie said...

hey mel!


hahaha. thanks! =D glad u enjoyed it. =P though it was a really random thing.


lol! don't worry! i give adequately. heh heh. xD

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

ohai! your pictures turn out quite well. LOL...very pretty.

I am so proud of myself. hahaha..not bad not bad at all.

Want to take more pics? Now talking about courage..thats what i dont have. I dont even want to take my own pic. die la how?! xD