Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yeah, you know what i mean.




that's me. my window. and my vanity table mirror. LOL.


Let's see what have i been doing for the past weeks if not bumming at home and wasting my time? *thinks*

Okay. that is practically it. BUMMING at home. *sigh* missed archuletta's concert. =( well, partly, it was my fault for going on a spending spree and not allocating some money for the CD. =(

Missed out Nuffnang Music Bash that Sandra chided me to write a post and get us the tickets which i didn't. =(

taken by kristine.


And then, i fell sick on monday night. =( no symptoms and stuff. went to bed feeling all burn up, *spoiler alert!* exactly like how Bella felt during her change in Breaking Dawn.Thing is, while i was all heaty inside, outside i was freaking cold. And it wasn't a good experience for sure. *shudders at the thought of it* That night, i could barely sleep, waking up at around 4 to pop a panadol in.


Then the very next day which was tuesday, i spend my whole day throwing up. I think that's on the too much information category isn't it? LOL. Well, yeah. everything i eat OR drink will end up in the toilet bowl in a matter of time. dad took me to see doc in the afternoon.


i find this rather emo. but i wasn't.


i told the doc my prob,


and the doc gave me a jab somewhere near my pelvic bone. WTF can? =( he said, if i don't think the jab, i'll throw up whatever meds he's giving me. so really have no choice but to jab. =( Heck he even gave me anti-vomit medicine to double dose it.


Thing is, it didn't work. the jab nor the med. i ended up throwing up as usual. by night time, i gave up after throwing up my dinner which was nestum and my meds. I went to bed with no meds to back-up my system.


Bennie~!


Ben came visit yesterday. and at 1st i was still nauseous, but after a while, i felt instantly better. in fact, after that, i felt a whole lot better. Now i'm more than fine. =D


Owh, Ben got chosen for the Loreal Talentsearch thing! =) He went for audition on last saturday. Pray for him for the next round eh? =) I'm proud. of course i'm proud. =D

5 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

woooo! The power of love heals sickness eh? hahahahaha! terror....

Now I know why u've been MIA awhile...xD

Shennie said...

hahahah!


power of love! xD sounds.. very.. hahaha. nvm! =D


yeah, now you know. =P

Shennie said...

hahahah!


power of love! xD sounds.. very.. hahaha. nvm! =D


yeah, now you know. =P

Melody said...

Ahhh glad u feel better now :) hehe

ON A RANDOM NOTE : FINALS ARE OFF! come lets chill! :) hehe

darren said...

hahaha...when i saw ben pic i was like wtf lo...suddenly so fair and smooth 1 and yeng also...hahahha...
erm,guess the power of love really powerful...hahaha...