Monday, January 5, 2009

4th Of Jan

you and me. =)


Yeap, Kristine Thong Mei Chuin was born on 4th of Jan 1989. =D Just imagine if she was born 5 days ahead! We wouldn't even be such close friend nor hanging out together! *a horrible thought that i wouldn't want to think of!*

She held a party on the 3rd of Jan aka last Saturday. The reason why i couldn't post this entry any sooner was because my darling comp was infected with the trojan virus. Nasty little things they were. *shakes head* totally nasty.


i really hate my cheeks. =/


Anyway, this entry isn't going to be about me, how i enjoy seeing her drunk or how i love the sausages despite their looks! =P this would be a post mainly about her. =) I've never done anything for her, or at least i thought so. i've never said anything that changes her life. i've never been a perfect friend. and i'm always or usually the last to know about things going on in her life because my lack of skill to communicate or keep up with people's life or you can actually say the world revolves around me while i'm in my lair (namely, my house).



the trio of what's left back of S.K.T.R!



Kristine, came into my life (sounds so gay, tsk tsk) when i was 11. Well, she was transferred to S.K.T.R from Sri Garden. Back then, i've no idea what's private school or gov school. I just know a school is a school. thinking back right now, i think it must been such a shock and scary to actually come to a gov school with no friends. alone. and totally awkward. but she was lucky as that primary school mainly consist of malay and there were very few chinese around. =P as a kid, i was pretty friendly. i like to approach people but not now. i shudder at the thought of talking to perfect strangers.



the first time i saw kristine, i thought she was pretty weird. tall, skinny, wears glasses, long hair and shy. she couldn't even speak a word of canto. just english. now here's the weird thing, my english back then was really bad though i read enid blyton! xD it improved somewhere when i was 14 or 15, only realizing that i shouldn't be afraid of words! xD




In primary school, i am sad to say that kristine isn't my close friend. We barely talk to each other as i recall. even if we do, i can't remember much. I used to think she was a smart kid, not that i don't now but i was intimidated. afterall, she speaks english! hahaha! and she has that very mature aura that surrounds her. it's weird that she has become such a playful thing while i become more serious and less laid-back. everyone i know seems to change into aggresive, complicated people to fit the society but kristine was the otherwise. she became more simple and less complicated.




i didn't know becoming 20 is so depressing! xD bear with me when i m the one tearing kay? hahaha!



naive was never a word to describe kristine. she was never naive. in fact, i think she knows the world better than most of us at the age of 11. Kristine's unique. she has no crushes or whatsover. =/ i do know i started having crushes at the age of urh.. 10? LOL. it's weird. but anyway, it didn't apply to Kristine. She only started having crushes recently! =P


Since i couldn't say much about her last time when we were kids, i certainly have much to say about her now!


goned but still looking hot. hey, these 2 would make a cute couple eh? xD



from an ugly duckling, kristine has became a hottie! she's not ur typically bitchy type of hottie. she knows she's hot but she doesn't really show it. she's patient in listening. but a bit whiny at times. she gives really good advices and she loves helping people. =) She's the kind of person who don't really mind being taken advantage of just to please people(don't think naughty!). i've seen it. and sometimes, i feel like smacking her for being so damn kind. but then if i do, then i'm the evil one who stop her from being herself.




She's also a really strong person. she sees tears as some kind of weakness back then but i hope she has changed her view because i think it isn't. we've really opposite view in this matter. =D i think she needs to let out her tears freely. it's healthy to cry when u're over-joyed or over-sad. LOL. Kristine has been there when i need someone though i know she must be thinking i'm a really stupid person. *you know what i'm talking*. she has real good patience on me! She bought me ice-cream when i was depressed, how cute right? =3 thinking back, if i was kristine, i would have smacked myself silly for being so bloody stupid but stupidity has it rewards. *grins* from that, i know who my true friends really are. =3 truth is, all of them are. LOL. i don't have many friends. =(



the high. the drunk and the less sober. ps: is it ok if i submit this pic to the stars paper? i might win rm100 from it. =D


Kristine, being 20, isn't that bad alright? you should be happy that we've accomplished a few things in life and that we've got so many years ahead of us. =) don't u worry about it, okay? =)

and hey, you're a great friend to a lot of people. your ups and downs, we're always here no matter what. so stop thinking stupid stuff silly!


there isn't much i have to say now really, except.. Happy 20th Birthday! =)


ps: enjoy life as it is. =3

5 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

1st...no way are u going to make money out of drunk pics of me man!! NO WAY! LOL!! though it willbe funny to see it in the newspaper..hahaha! but still...seriously no...

eh u say I was ugly duckling last time..last time I got so ugly meh?!!! hahaha...actually....damn true...last time I damn fugly! I still think tears are a sign of weakness...weakling la me...I am matured in thinking...but boys...abit much slower..hahaha! eh eh...by 10 u had crushes? who wey??!!


You guys talking in canto made me feel damn out of place last time wey..hahaha...but but..now my canto..not bad d ma! hahahaha..right? :D

*sighs* Thanks for this post...highly entertained and..thanks! I love this post! I sound like a pure angel in ur post..hahaha...

well except for the whiny part..=P

thanks!!!

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

eh eh! u're always the one I can turn to u know...really one! Cause well no matter wat also I scared ppl judge me..I know u wont..well at least i think so! heh! xD

remember! u love me..xD

Shennie said...

hey, it's rm100 u know? hahahah! but i wont embarrass the 3 of u by sending in that pic but i think it'll b funny! xD

hey, we were all ugly ducklings kay?! except for yuyan la. for some reason, she looks the same. only a lil bit more mature looking now. hahaha!


at least u've learn canto! ben hasn't! and he better be wey! hahaha!


lol! you're welcome! =D and u are a bit angelic. just a tad bit kay? hahahaha! dont be too proud! xD


and i m damn proud to be one of ur trusties. mwahahahahahahah!


eh! u love me too kay! xD

darren said...

hahahahaa...wth wey...kris so vain wey....haha...

oh well,guess we all grow up from the ugly duckling tho...but not me la,my mom say i was cute last time...damn...

Shennie said...

hahahah! now u know she's vain eh? hahahaha!


yeah! er, can't comment abt ur cuteness part coz i havent seen a pic of u when u were young, time to post it on ur blog eh? =D