Thursday, December 4, 2008

And I'm Just A Girl.

candid.


I'm officially back to blogging! actually, it makes no difference coz i only like update once in awhile but who cares! xD

my last paper was today at 11am. hmmm. actually, i thought i'd feel damn free but here's the thing, i actually don't because i was loaded with house work! and no lunch. *sigh*

what cheer me up is the post from kristine's blog. eh, damn bangga can? =D but then hor, she writes more abt mel =/ . eh, i should NOT complaint. i should be proud. So thanks kristine! if it was me, i don't think i can come up with a post abt you at all basically because, there're so much things we did together that it's really all in the memory. but i'd do it for ur sake on 4th of jan when u turn 20. =P visit her bloggie at Solitary Rose


me and you. *loves*


Well, my birthday wasn't much of an event but still it was pretty good. =) i hereby would like to thank these ppl for their wishes. =) the list goes:

*~ Benjamin Tan, my prince.
*~ Kristine Thong the Ada Choi look-alike
*~ Chris Tan the kind one. =)
*~ Jaclyn Lee, my sister and Gan Bing Hock, my bro-in-law
*~ Sandra Lee, my sister. <3
*~ Rizmalize the classmate.
*~ Ashraf the playful.
*~ Melody the stylish hottie.
*~Flora the perfectionist
*~Christina, my primary school mate.
*~Steven Fok the dancer.
*~Darren Ng the nice one.
*~Hilmi, my kai kor.
*~ Jin Rui the cutie.
*~ Yuyan, the optimist.
*~ Juen Nin, my cousin
*~ Aunt Hui Nee, my mum's sister. =)
*~ CMY the lost one.
*~ Ryan Oh, kristine's cousin,
*~ Jamie Liew, sandra's compliment-generous friend.
*~ Helicase the gorgeous.
*~ Nanesh the victim in standard 3.
*~ Sie Hui, ben's close friend in college.
*~ Lisa Lee, the lost contacted friend.
*~Ju Ween, the one in aussie land.
*~ Nadira the modest.
*~ Seng Kit a long time crusher on K. =P



cause we look so happy here.


Those pics were taken in mel's bro's wedding dinner. it was abt a month ago, i know. but ben just uploaded the pics! so i shall post here aso la since i need more readers to visit my blog. =P here are the pics :

only those who are in the pics are allowed to steal the pics! =D




trying to be happy. =P


ben and i.




we look so distorted over here!




ben and i. in colour. LOL.



just the 4 of us.




me <3>



Kristine and Trisha! =D




them again. they banyak camwhore using ben's phone. swt betul!




the 2 gorgeouses. =)




*lost* i hate my hair. =/




kristine, trisky, and jeffrey.


*tickle tickle!*


Since i said i hate my hair. i'm in a real dilemma now.

Q: should i dye my hair?

Ben's A: no matter what you're still steph.

So people, should i? because not to gloat or to boast, i have really dark black hair that not everyone has. even sandra admitted it. she ask me to keep my black hair but i'm feeling adventurous, should i go ahead? hmm? *thinks* gimme some ideas ppl! xD

ps: my dad ask me to dye my hair in copper colour. heck he ask me if i was going blonde. eesh.


okay, thats all for now. till then, adieu. =D

13 comments:

CHRIS TAN said...

wei! I am sad.

I don't have a picture with you at all. I don't care. I want one even if your Mr. ben is jealous wahahahaha.

*syiok sendiri as a result of massive workload.*

Anonymous said...

Swt, why am I the lost one? I'm alive! Got GPS to assist me! xD

At least I remembered you =p

*PS: Silent reader here.

Anonymous said...

O.o i just realised 2 comments popped out at the same time xD

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

i just realised...cmy dont read my blog anymore...
:(((


anyhooo....wahahahaha! u know...after u watch twilight tomolo...get her hair!! syok man...damn pretty! xD really really!

thats like brown..like chocolate...yummy...xD


wahahaha! I am sooo happy...weeee~ eh just cause one pic u think i look like her...dont mean i really look like ada choi...i bring shame to ada choi only la...hahaha..

ohweelll!!! omg! i m dancing in my living room! hahaha.....wheeee!!!

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

yea lor...tau pun hard to write a post...like dunno where to start...hw to write...just too many! hahaha...i did previous years...so wanna do something different for u..its not the length that matters....I STILL LOVE YOU ALL EQUALLY THAT MUCH! hahaha...

Psstt *I think i love u a lil more* xD for all the years...u get extra star! wheeee!!

Shennie said...

chris: awww, i think we'll have that chance one day when kristine decides to bring us all out.. *winks* hahaha! he wont get jealous wan lah.. dont syiok sendiri too much! xD


cmy: yeah wor! chris and urs pop out at the same time. talk abt coincidence huh? =D lost as in like hmmm, like, i dont know where u are kinda thing. so are u in kl or in ipoh now? =D hehehe.


kristine: i think he does. it's just that he doesnt comment much. ekk. and that's the scary part. >.< hmmmm, i cant wait to see her hair then. hahahahaha! ehhh! she should be proud that you look like her la. how many ppl in tis world that actually looks like her besides her mum and maybe her future kids?

awwww.. i feel so touched..! xD anyway, i was just kidding abt the length of the post la. takkannya i wanna get jealous over such small stuff? =) but i m jealous abt the neoprints. =P so tell me, how does if feel to be in the machine? =D

darren said...

hahaha...anyway,who is choi?

And if u want colour ur hair,can 1..but u must know once u colour ur hair,ur hair will get spoiled after few month...

So,when going out?!i damn bored now wey...damn...

Anonymous said...

To dear Kristine,
I DO and I mean it that I DO read your blog even when you had no juice to blog. I am a silent reader. However, I have choosen to defend myself from being given myself the title "the lost one". Kris kris, until today, I want to see your pwetty rose. T.T

To dear Steph,
I am still in Sunway. Fetching my gf to and fro to work everyday. Gonna start my summer semester next week. You also didn't message me. T.T bu hu hu! xP

Melody said...

hey i dont remember taking those pics wit u guys but ive already stolen it haha :) think i shud post mine too,one day one day hehe
see! da length doesnt matter haha bt den those are sweet posts nonetheless hehe
happy hols steph! :)

Shennie said...

eh, my comment hilang-ed! i posted one on sat night, i guess i have to do that again.

darren: i'm bored too! wanna hang out tis week? =D i wanna go shopping. wanna buy christmas pressie for ben since he's not here. =D

cmy: aww, u're so nice fetching ur gal to and fro. if it was me, i think i most prolly would have to walk coz.. hmm.. anyway, thats not so much of a prob but the job. i tak mau waitressing or promoting work la. parents dont let. ben aso dont let. susah kan? hahaha.


mel: girl, u were almost in the limelight urself. i bet there were 100s of pics of u ler. hahaha. steal steal. it's alright. i must tell trisha to come steal the pics! hahaha! happy hols melly! =D

flora said...

well being abit adventurous sometimes is good..neways, hair will always grow..so if u wan ur natural black bak, jus trim d dyed hair later on wen it grows off lor..im plannin to highlight my hair too..tho its abit brownish aledi..so ya..

Shennie said...

tat would look kinda unkempt lor. =( and then i scared the dye stuff would spoil the roots. the newly grown wouldnt look as jet black as it is.

look at kristine. her hair has become brown when it used to b black last time. epp!

highlight is good. =)

flora said...

well depends wan lor i guess..if dun dare den jus highlight ni lor..its one of d safest..u'll still have ur natural black in between..hehe..i was scared last time to dye my hair so jus main main sikit..n now i dunno which is my original color aso..haha..