Saturday, December 27, 2008

And So I'm Here.



here i am.


I know. It has been a LOOOOONG time again. But here's my excuse, i've been feeling a tad bit lazy to update my blog. =/ and also, i find myself running out of topics. =(


So anyway, for the past weeks, i've been going out and rotting at home. basically, i didn't really do much. =/ but here's the thing, i find myself going out at least 3 times a week. xD and i'm not proud of it because i've ran out of money and the feeling is not good at all. =/


After ben came home from turkey, he shipped me off to his place for a four days stay which is from monday till thursday. =3 that's coz his cousin, Sean, is visiting from australia and ben had to bring him out and all. =)



birthday gift from ben. =)


we didn't do much really. ben brought him to sunway pyramid, midvalley, stadium bt. jalil and to.. Sg Long. (-_-")


Spend Christmas's Eve with his family and well, that was when i was bored coz ben was playing pool with Sean, while his sister were hanging out with her friends.


make-up by ben's sister (Cher-Lynn)


I guess, i don't have much to say except posting pictures. =)

i look like my mum. *sigh* ben. and Sean.


Cher-Lynn's BFF.



the only pic of me and ben and i look so.. (-_-")


the only thing i dislike abt the restaurant is the lighting. heheheh.


right outside the restaurant. can i feel ugly at that mo?



The very next day, we had to send Sean off to the airport coz his next stop is Japan. We had to wake up super early. it feels like going back to school. epp!

After the trip to airport, we headed back to my place to get some rest and etc before heading off to Juen Nin ( my cousin )'s place for christmas party. =) it was good. I mean, it has been awhile since i saw my cousins. =) things were good. food was great. couldn't ask for more. since the camwhoring pics are still with ben. i'll post up just 3. the ones i have.


eh, eh! if i tell you that's a real tattoo. would you believe? =D


Truth is, it's not real. just a stick-on which i find it look pretty real. hahahaha! My 12 years old cousin was asking if it's real and i went like.. Yeah! it's real! and i fibbed and bullshit. Sandra was playing along with me. we made up a damn good story. hahahaha!


silent night~ holy night~ the tree and presents! =D


this is a nice pic but i had to spoil it by looking so ugly. =/



next stop.


ooops. xD



That was about it. =) well, i got ben 3 shirts and a necklace which i designed myself for christmas. =) and he got me.. diamonds... I m serious.. it's really big too! hahahah!

it's actually the perfume. Diamonds by Armani. =) love it to bits. =D


then yesterday went Chinese New Year shopping with ben and sandra at bangsar. =) after visiting so many boutiques. i only manage to get a red dress. i need all the luck in year 2009. so on the 1st day, i m wearing red and gold. mwahahahahahahaahahah! well, that's about it i guess. =) shall update soon since new year's eve is drawing nearer. =)


btw, Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year Ppl! =)

6 comments:

Melody said...

Hey! Have a happy new year! :) hehee ~

Shennie said...

Happy New Year to you too mel! =)

darren said...

aloha...me just back from vietnam and here to wish u a belated merry x-mas and a happy new year~~~

haha...anyway,when next yum cha?

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

damn...i am slower than darren who came back from vietnam...lol...ooo pretty dress...

oo damn! I so get what you mean about sean...LOL! dude...slept in the same room like him?? hahaha..lucky lucky..*wriggles brow* LOL

Shennie said...

darren: O.o! didnt know u went away! no wonder why my phone was so quiet! hahaha!


kristine: thanks for the compliment! *wriggles brow back at you* now u know eh eh? hahaha! just kidding la! same room but DIFFERENT bed. =D a few feet away so dont think nonsense! ben was in there too! X3

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

Lol.....Ben was there too eh? *doubles the wriggling of brows* LOL!!