Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Just For This Little Moment.

I miss you! X3

hahahaha! well, i'm NOT really supposed to be blogging till next thursday but you know what? =3 i don't give a damn! X3 i've just had my hardcore papers over~ whee~ but at the same time, i've been overdosing myself with worries. ya know, the urhm, "winning" streak in me. LOL. okay, to be honest, i'm really scared that i'll do bad and then my mum would be like " get married and get a life, i don't want a daughter who can't excel.." that kinda thing?

And yeah, this whole month had been the most stressful time of my year. i've cried coz i was stressed out before but it was like a 10 mins thing? but not this month. damn, i had it bad this month. i've cried like almost everyday? LOL. i think my parents really aught to send me off for some emotion/stress management talk. hahaha! yeah, i'm very stressed. =/

other than that, i've lost weight! yay~! that's the good thing~ my friend whom didn't see me for like a few days went like.. "what happened to you?! You've lost weight!" hmmm.. understatement? because on the way, i've gained eye rings and they are NOT pretty and pimples.


owh, and i've been having aches. backache, buttache, fingerache, neckache, stomachache, headache.. all the aches, you name it! and ulcers. and sorethroat. and fever. demn. of all times huh? =D


owh well, i guess that's all i wanna say. and urh, i only had like 3 hours plus sleep last nite and my papers today were 8am-11am and 2pm-5pm. so yeap, 3 hours of sleep and it lasted me the whole day though i was pretty incoherent.

god, and you know who and what i miss right now?

the whos :
i) ben
ii) kristine
iii) mel
iv) darren
v) yuyan
vi) my granny
vii) deniece ( we haven't been talking girl!)
viii) me when i was a kid free of worries =/

the whats:
i) cinema. i miss pop corns.
ii) sunway pyramid. the good old bubble milk tea.
iii) midvalley. gosh, it was a long time since i went there!
iv) the curve.
v) genting highlands.
vi) cameron highlands.

i feel so gila right now. lack of sleep does it. u know, coke's caffeine doesn't work. i've tried. only lasted awhile. =/


okay back to my baby bennie bunnie.

baby bennie bunnie : my pet rabbit in pet's society (facebook)! =D

5 comments:

Melody said...

I miss u too x) hehehe chill chilll ~ soon u'll be done kay,soon! i cant wait to finish mine's too :)

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

i tot i was going to puke...cause i tot u were referring to ben as ur bennie bunnie....omg...I just came back from CHINA and u already almost made me puke...thanks! hahaha...

yay! one person who misses me! more to go ! xD

Anonymous said...

LOL! i thought baby bennie bunnie was ben too O_O! good luck with ur exams =D

darren said...

hahahaha...damn,me also tho ben is bennie bunnie...oh well,at least it rthyme with ben name...hahaha...
Don worry,u be seeing us all soon...right after ur exam and we can definitely go shopping around...hahaa...

Shennie said...

Sorry people.. modem has been down for a few days hence my unavailability to reply to each comment. =D

Mel: i'm starting to chill ade which isn't a good thing considering i have another 2 more papers to go! X3 all the best and good luck for your exams ya~! =D


Kristine: cheh chehhhhh! so what if i do call ben my baby bennie bunnie? xD it's a uber cute name okah? =P yeash yeash, i do miss you, go ahead and be proud. and how dare you go neoprinting without me? >=3


Jin Rui: awww, thank you! =D


darren: hohoho. u dont know how much i'm dying to go shopping without feeling guilty! xD