Tuesday, August 26, 2008

i come, i see... i do.

Schooling days are back. *sigh* and there goes one week of pure relaxing with, of course, a few rounds of nervous attacks(trials coming!!) and also pms(pre, present and post menstrual symptoms) . I love holidays! GAHHHHH! but alas, it's over. =(

time to go back to where i don't belong.


People were acting all jakun abt my hair. and the non-stop teasings. grow up people! want me to send you guys to sg wang and see the worst?

let's just navigate from that. xD school was as boring as ever. Jeez, why did i even thought it was fun when i was in lower 6? (stephie's mind: because you had been on holiday for a good goddamned 6 months before going to school!)

I was studying. you know, preparing for trials. I want to be AWESOME. xD just kidding! it's pretty impossible come to think of it. =( i mean, people were studying while i was gala venting all over the place. =( so back to my story, i was studying.. and studying.. and...

STUDYING!


Yeah, eventually, i fell asleep on my book. post-holiday symptoms.. =D


Then the last 2 periods, we were required to go to the library, to do our assignments there since every type of source (reference book, teks book, magazines and etc, NO COMPUTER) is there.

While i was doing my work alongside with CK, Wai Hong, Raymond and Dick Shen.. i heard something.. it was soft.. it was like... URGGG... I look around, wondering where did that noise came from.. since i couldn't identify who made the sound, i continued doing my work.. then i hear it again.. a bit louder now.. it went like.. URGGG... Again, i look up and look around.. and again, i couldn't quite find the source..

when in stress, look into the sky and think positive. =)


URGG... Okay, this time it's LOUDER and i KNOW it came from behind me. I turned, my teacher was sitting the table behind me and there's no other ppl who's in such a close range to me that i could possibly hear those noise.

Steph: you hear anything?
CK: like?
Steph: like URGGGGGG...?
CK: yeah.. why?
Steph: where do you think it came from?
CK: (turns and look behind) teacher?
Steph: serious?
Raymond: NO la, it's from the students behind me.

anonymous: URRRRGGGGG..

everyone: -giggles-

Wai Hong: I think it's from behind us(raymond, wai hong and dick shen : they were sitting opposite us(CK and i) )

CK and Steph: okay..

Then we keep on doing our thing you know, we are damn busy ppl with lots of assignment.. JUST KIDDING!

just for laughs. =)


then the students sitting behind raymond and the geng left.

and then...

URGGGGGGGGGGG...


i couldn't stand it..


i started giggling like there's no tomorrow. even CK did too. because we know where it came from.

Dick Shen: It's from the teacher!!!
Raymond: how do you KNOW?
Dick Shen: I saw her mouth opening and she went like URGGGGG..

URGGGGGGGG...

gone case. we giggled. we laughed. we giggled and we laughed till tears were threatening to roll down our cheeks.


the teacher has been BURPING for SO many times all these while!

Raymond: you should be thankful it didn't come out the other way round. *snickers*
Steph: I'm thankful she didn't eat any durians. *giggles hard*

and well, that was abt it, we completed our work and handed it. and then, we leave. =) raymond suggested this post. =)


ps: i come, i see... i do meaning i went to the library, saw the question given and actually did it. =P

5 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

i think being pregnant makes on very windy...LOL...what raymond said was true..and I would have prolly said it too.."lucky its not coming out from the other end"...xD

LOL!.....yea la I tau u sibuk holiday...=( school was fun for me...it was fun cause there wasnt any studying involved...it just gets bad when u study..hohoho...have fun and all the best...my time has passed..its your turn to soar and rule the exams...AWESOME! xD

Shennie said...

hmm.. she's not pregnant! plus she's old.. epp! and yeah, lucky it's not from the other end or we would have been gassed. LOL.


teehee~ sorry la, initially, u were in the plan but after ur amah passed away, you have to do what you have to do as her grand kid wouldn't u? ><


yeah, awesome.. *grumbles* well, after this, there's no more this exam crap and crap and more crap.. just finals for each semester. god, i can't wait. =/

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

I heard flora said ur business teacher is pregnant and all u do was sit in the library and study..hahaha...I tot it was that teacher...my dad! xD

soon la it will be over...soon! time fly pass damn fast these days!

darren said...

oooh..like that la,holiday ady only make kristine ur plan la...we all don have la...fine...
hahaha...
oh well,guess u enjoy ur holiday then...while i stuck between home and college and study...whee...

Shennie said...

owh yeahhh! she's pregnant and for her class we go to the library and do our on thing~ =D


yeah, i know it'd b over soon. =( but i m getting all jittery!


hmmm? u guys are in too, obviously BUT with kristine MIA takkannya u guys wanna come and jadi light bulb.. =X not that i mind la.. teehee.. but the whole hols, it has been pretty much abt me and my sis. =D coz her bday falls on last friday. =3