Monday, August 18, 2008

At Lost For Words..

If you were to give me a word, or a topic, i could write you anything that i could think of. Perhaps, i would even write a poem. or a song. or a story. or anything just satisfy you.

But sometimes, i feel lost. I can't think of the right things to say, nor the right words to make someone feel better. Right now, i wouldn't know how that person is feeling, i could only assume yet i don't want to because assuming, makes you feel like a fool most of the time.

i'm lost.



So now i'm sitting down here, wondering what i should do or say. I'm not a person who knows how to act like how i want to. Meaning sometimes, i say things which i don't mean them. I do things that i DIDN'T want to do or i DON'T do the things that i WANT to do.


*sigh* I could only hope you are alright. i'm sorry i couldn't be there.


other than that...


*ps: Stephie has gotten curls and look like an auntie now. =(*


and for that, i'm at lost for words too.. =(

6 comments:

Melody said...

Hey girl u doing alright there? Whats up laa?
Tell me about it online kay. There would be lost moments in life,well,one can't always know what to do and how to handle things right. But u take care alright. Tty soon! Hugs! Cheer up :)

darren said...

yea...u sound so...un-steph...hahahaha...but seriously,do chill and relax..every1 will have this problem and the best solution is say nothing and just give the person a hug or say when u are ready to talk,i will be here for u...
that the best u can do...shall see u online if can..i very free from this month onward anyway...since i have to resit 1 paper..damn...

Shennie said...

Sorry ppl! i've been MIA for soooo LONG!


well, basically, i m enjoying my holiday to the fullest; destressing myself but at the same time stressing myself.. LOL..

and don't worry, i m alright. =) i was just a lil confused that moment. that's why i had the emo post up. other than that, i m pretty okay. =)


catch up with you guys soon. =)

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

Imma here darling! I know you felt lost cause I wasnt around! xD how could you enjoy your holidays without me...I aint enjoying it...=( anyway....I can officially call you Auntie Stephie? hohoho!

Shennie said...

you're back! *hugs* LOL.. xD

how do u know i felt lost coz u werent ard? *kicks* hahahaha! glad u're back!


well, yeah.. =( i'm sorry abt that.. =(


NO! u can call me bunnie but not auntie!

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

I tot u hated bunnie...auntie bunnie...xD I am the bright light that shines la...duh! of course you were lost w/o me! now that I am back...FEAR HOT! bwahahaha! xD